Seat covers for Hawaii

Justinr85

Supporting Member
Hey guys, just got my first Tj, and we are getting ready to make the move to Oahu, Hawaii. Looking for best seat covers from those with real world experience. In Hawaii, if you don't know, it can rain at almost any time. What I'm looking for is covers that can get wet and I don't have to worry about spending 30-40 minutes taking them off and letting them dry out all the time... I was thinking neoprene but someone from work told me it might not be best option as they can grow mold if left on.. any help is appreciated

PXL_20220208_175001173.jpg

Reactions: JC123
I’d caution against neoprene personally. It fades easily and when it’s hot out you’re going to hate life…well you’re butt and back will 😆

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
No way do you want neoprene.
If I were concerned with water and just wanted to wipe dry I would go with faux leather type. I did a set in my F250. Think I paid $950 for a pretty good set front and back. If for my Jeep I would have bought a cheaper set from Caltrend.

Reactions: John Cooper
After quite a bit of reading and everyone's inputs, I went ahead and ordered the caltrend duraplus. I'll post an update once they arrive and I get them installed.