Arizona Sedona Run - Weekend of 9/10

Added to Calendar: 09-10-22

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Alright gentlemen, a Sedona run has been requested for some time and I have decided that scheduling an event is in order. I think the weekend after Labor Day would be ideal. Not a lot of tourists, weather will still be nice. However, there is a catch. I've been doing some exploring of the valley and have a couple of really cool trails that we could do, but are not in Sedona. One is a really gnarly power line trail with lots of turns and elevation changes. So this would be more of a Verde Valley run. What do you all think? Both trails would take close to a couple hours each. Nothing super technical, but some good fun.

@kmas0n does have a TJ, but as we all know it is under an extensive amount of knives, so this will be considered as an official authorization permitting the use of (1) JLUR for this meet. No vote will be held on the matter.

Y'all in?

@Blackiosh
@RINC
@Farmergreg
@Boinked
@Chris
@starkey480
@nk24
@ac_
@Gblabla
@1945GPW
@Rooscooter
@JnJ_Adventures
@PurpleTJAZ
@5632
@Pressurized
@Dale W
@ToddL
@DaveC
@Smitty61416
@R3ID05TJ
@minimull
@il buono
@Arizona Jim
@KcTj
@TominAZ
@John’o
@Brewpubjim
@GTERDN
@UglyDuck
@powdaman
@beaufrusetta
@xXDavidCXx
@Arthurius
@ash.4.keeps

Last edited:
  • USA Proud
Reactions: powdaman and RINC
Sounds fun! Count me in as tentative. We've got some stuff planned in September but I don't have the dates in front of me right now. Will check this weekend and report back. (y)

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Alright gentlemen, a Sedona run has been requested for some time and I have decided that scheduling an event is in order. I think the weekend after Labor Day would be ideal. Not a lot of tourists, weather will still be nice. However, there is a catch. I've been doing some exploring of the valley and have a couple of really cool trails that we could do, but are not in Sedona. One is a really gnarly power line trail with lots of turns and elevation changes. So this would be more of a Verde Valley run. What do you all think? Both trails would take close to a couple hours each. Nothing super technical, but some good fun.

@kmas0n does have a TJ, but as we all know it is under an extensive amount of knives, so this will be considered as an official statement permitting the use of (1) JLUR for this meet. No vote will be held on the matter.

Y'all in?

@Blackiosh
@RINC
@Farmergreg
@Boinked
@Chris
@starkey480
@nk24
@ac_
@Gblabla
@1945GPW
@Rooscooter
@JnJ_Adventures
@PurpleTJAZ
@5632
@Pressurized
@Dale W
@ToddL
@DaveC
@Smitty61416
@R3ID05TJ
@minimull
@il buono
@Arizona Jim
@KcTj
@TominAZ
@John’o
@Brewpubjim
@GTERDN
@UglyDuck
@powdaman
@beaufrusetta
@xXDavidCXx
@Arthurius
@ash.4.keeps

We are interested,
However, we are having a few cooling issues at the moment with our poor baby, so if ok we would have to take our Newer High tide toy.

• USA Proud
We are flying out the next day so we are a maybe. Have a Body lift mod and RINC’s control arm issues to be delt with…….til tok…. Jeepin season is quickly approaching.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Jamison C and RINC
We are interested,
However, we are having a few cooling issues at the moment with our poor baby, so if ok we would have to take our Newer High tide toy.
That wouldn't be a problem, at the very least it would give you a chance to meet the AZ folks. Just as long as you think it could make it over a few small obstacles!

• USA Proud
We are flying out the next day so we are a maybe. Have a Body lift mod and RINC’s control arm issues to be delt with…….til tok…. Jeepin season is quickly approaching.
I feel that. I need to get my Savvy arms and UCA front axle bushings replaced. And my ZJ tie rod kit on!

• USA Proud
We are interested,

I’ve been working cooling issues since June, what is the issue?

• Wow
I feel that. I need to get my Savvy arms and UCA front axle bushings replaced. And my ZJ tie rod kit on!

My lower control arm mounts took a beating like my tie rod(s).
lcamount003.jpg

We are interested,

I’ve been working cooling issues since June, what is the issue?

I replaced all of my cooling system except for the water pump in the heat of the summer. I can lend a helping hand on my days off near the end of each week.

Reactions: xXDavidCXx