Arizona Sedona Run - Weekend of 9/10

I've done it a few times. Its a nice trail. A stock wrangler will struggle in the rock gardens. a build jeep on 33's shouldn't have much trouble but will get good use of their skid plates and sliders.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Anyone ever ran Smiley Rock? That's the only "named" trail I can think of in the Verde Valley.
I've done it a few times. Its a nice trail. A stock wrangler will struggle in the rock gardens. a build jeep on 33's shouldn't have much trouble but will get good use of their skid plates and sliders.
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend it for the group. Bypasses aren’t really a thing up there so you’re either going in or going home.

Sweet trail though.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and kmas0n
Said Rock. Hello my sweet.
PXL_20210220_192150575 (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Farmergreg
Going out tonight to explore one more potential trail for the crew to run.

What kind of radios is everyone using? I wanna be able to communicate but I have no means of doing so :( Hoping to set something up before the 10th.

• USA Proud

What kind of radios is everyone using? I wanna be able to communicate but I have no means of doing so :( Hoping to set something up before the 10th.

I've got a cb in the TJ and have a handheld gmrs I'll bring too.

• USA Proud

GMRS