Arizona Sedona, Sept 26, 27, 30, Oct.1st.

Go. Do it. Construction should not bother you since you will get up early and go enjoy everything. That was very considerate of the hotel but they just don't want to hear complaining. rooms are hard to get there.

Go. Do it. Construction should not bother you since you will get up early and go enjoy everything. That was very considerate of the hotel but they just don't want to hear complaining. rooms are hard to get there.
Oh I know my wife will not be up at 5:00 am and neither am I, she is more like a 9:00 am person. The web says sunrise in Sept is 6:00am so why are they starting at 5:00am ?

Remember Arizona isn't dumb enough to change clocks twice a year. So construction starts with the sun. By end of September it will be more like 6 am. Also I'm sure they sent the email as more of a cover there butt letter. If it was going to be a huge problem the hotel would have the city shut them down. The town only survive on the money from out of town folks.

Reactions: Plumber1
It is possible I can join too, is anybody going to boondock? I may tow my Jeep up and glamp. I have never been to Sedona, so I have no idea where to hide out when we are up there. If not I may need an itinerary, so I can find a place close to where we are going to hang out.

It is possible I can join too, is anybody going to boondock? I may tow my Jeep up and glamp. I have never been to Sedona, so I have no idea where to hide out when we are up there. If not I may need an itinerary, so I can find a place close to where we are going to hang out.
Look out on the west side of Sedona. County road 525. Lots of space to boondocks and good views.

Reactions: ac_
I would love to join up with everyone but that is Elk season for me since I was drawn.

tempImagev0sXuw.png

Reactions: DaveC, ac_ and 5632
Well I talked with the Resort today and they said where we are staying we should be good with the noise, so it looks like it still a go :cool:When it gets closer we can see who at that time is still up for a few trails.

Reactions: DaveC and ac_
Well I talked with the Resort today and they said where we are staying we should be good with the noise, so it looks like it still a go :cool:When it gets closer we can see who at that time is still up for a few trails.
At this point I am planning on going, but I am going to to disperse camp somewhere close, but since I have never been there, I don't know what close means yet. Keep us posted.

I ended up choosing Letzroll.

If they suck, I'll blame @DaveC
Andrews work does not suck.... I crawled all over Dave's rig and the work was awesome. Just make sure you spend the time to express what you want and expect as well as understand what he is doing and why. If you are both on the same page it's going to turn out great. And then a grudge match with a big ass rock?
1627584797809.png