Arizona Sedona, Sept 26, 27, 30, Oct.1st.

Added to Calendar: 09-26-21, 09-27-21, 09-28-21, 09-29-21, 09-30-21, 10-01-21

I'm confirmed for 9/26; just bought my permit for Soldier Pass. I'll be driving up from Gilbert that morning and back down the hill when we're done, so may have to make a game time decision on Schnebly after the other two depending on time.

@Plumber1 let me know where you'd like to meet up to start the day.

I am driving up the 25th. And will depart the 27th. I'm trying to just rent a jeep up there as I really don't want to drive mine up the hill and towing sucks.

Reactions: Plumber1
I'm confirmed for 9/26; just bought my permit for Soldier Pass. I'll be driving up from Gilbert that morning and back down the hill when we're done, so may have to make a game time decision on Schnebly after the other two depending on time.

@Plumber1 let me know where you'd like to meet up to start the day.
I am driving up the 25th. And will depart the 27th. I'm trying to just rent a jeep up there as I really don't want to drive mine up the hill and towing sucks.
Looks like Gilbert is a little over a 2 hour drive, so you tell us and since @Boinked and my self will be in Sedona, what time works for you to meet up?

Looks like Gilbert is a little over a 2 hour drive, so you tell us and since @Boinked and my self will be in Sedona, what time works for you to meet up?
How about meeting at 8a. I know there are a couple of gas stations not far from the trailhead. Traveling today; I can suggest a specific location tomorrow when back home.

Guys, sorry work came up at the last moment and I have to work, but I noticed that you said you need a pass for Soldier Pass, do you know do you need one for Broken Arrow or is that the same thing? I was really excited to make this one, but work is work. Keep including me, I will make one of these. My problem, too many hobbies, and too much work to support them.

• Sad
Reactions: Plumber1
Guys, sorry work came up at the last moment and I have to work, but I noticed that you said you need a pass for Soldier Pass, do you know do you need one for Broken Arrow or is that the same thing? I was really excited to make this one, but work is work. Keep including me, I will make one of these. My problem, too many hobbies, and too much work to support them.
No pass needed for Neiman
Broken arrow. Catch u on the next one!

Reactions: ac_
How about meeting at 8a. I know there are a couple of gas stations not far from the trailhead. Traveling today; I can suggest a specific location tomorrow when back home.
Hey that works for me, I had only suggest the Coffee Pot Restaurant because it had good reviews. But I am open to meet anyplace.

Reactions: Boinked
OK, sound like a plan now. I have everything worked out. I will be trailing my rig up there Saturday. We will be staying in sedona and will meet with you guys @ 8am Sunday

Reactions: ac_ and DaveC
Totally forgot you'd suggested that.👍 Let's meet there. I'll be pulling in by 8.
OK, sound like a plan now. I have everything worked out. I will be trailing my rig up there Saturday. We will be staying in sedona and will meet with you guys @ 8am Sunday
Cool Coffee Pot at 8:00 it is, have breakfast then hit the trail.

Reactions: DaveC
Started to get the truck ready for the trip. Didn't like the amount of tread on the tires so I eent down for some new rubber. While they had the wheels off I did my inspection. I love it when someone else has to jack and remove the wheels. Brakes looked good. But my right upper ball joint puked it guts out. Now I get to replace upper control arms today.

The things we do for fun.

• Sad
Reactions: RINC and Farmergreg
Started to get the truck ready for the trip. Didn't like the amount of tread on the tires so I eent down for some new rubber. While they had the wheels off I did my inspection. I love it when someone else has to jack and remove the wheels. Brakes looked good. But my right upper ball joint puked it guts out. Now I get to replace upper control arms today.

The things we do for fun.
That's well below average - but at least you found out today and not Friday or Saturday while loading up!