Arizona Sedona, Sept 26, 27, 30, Oct.1st.

Added to Calendar: 09-26-21, 09-27-21, 09-28-21, 09-29-21, 09-30-21, 10-01-21

As much as I complain it really only tool me 3 and a half hours to do both sides. I hate only doing one side. Now I'm all good to go again. And while I had the tools out I tossed on a set of disconnects on the Jeep.

I'm still trying to justify the cost of the swayloc.

Not sure you have to print the pass. If you look at the actual pass it says it allows a digital copy to be valid.
I spent almost 30min trying to print it out at my hotel the night before before I read the fine print. SMH...
Have fun all.
Scott

Reactions: RINC and DaveC
If you want I can PM you my cell number and you can let us know if your able to catch up with us along the way
I have Dave’s number but send me yours just in case.

What’s the itinerary or are we just kind of winging the order of trails?

Reactions: RINC

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JMT
Keep us posted about the trails and anything else important. I am looking at showing up in Sedona about mid October. I will be pulling my Jeep with our RV. And by chance if you see an exceptional RV park. Please post it.
Thanks!

Keep us posted about the trails and anything else important. I am looking at showing up in Sedona about mid October. I will be pulling my Jeep with our RV. And by chance if you see an exceptional RV park. Please post it.
Thanks!
If you want to connect with any of us here in AZ to hit the trails while you're in the neighborhood, there are a fair # of us who have connected to do rides in the past. I'm sure you could scrounge up a few to join you. Fall is a great time to wheel in AZ.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/list-of-arizona-members-who-like-to-go-off-roading.45756/

Reactions: Mud dauber
Ok now I'm getting excited. Printed out the permit. Drove the Jeep to work today to make sure everything was still in good condition. Will be picking up the trailer Saturday morning and heading out around noon. (Can't check in till 4pm

Edit...... damn it..... it's calling for rain

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumber1

So I am looking at this itinerary for the 26th. Since these are short trails I think we can do all three of these that day.

Meetup at Coffee Pot Restaurant Time 8:00

Stop along the trail for lunch

1) Broken Arrow Trail

2) Solder Pass requires a permit and they only allow 12 per day as of today it looks like they have 10 open spots so book your spot ASAP

3) Schnebly Hill

If anyone wants to do another short trail Monday morning, or more trails on Friday the 1st I would be open

Let me know who is in and I will post more info, also let me know if your on CB or GMRS and we can pick a channel

Gentlemen, I hate to do it but I'm going to have to back out tomorrow. Overdid it on yard work today and jacked up my back.

I don't think 5 hours of driving to get to Sedona and back in one day will go well, much less jostling around for a few hours on the trails in between.

@Jamison C I just canceled my soldier pass permit. Fyi in case you want to try to grab it.

Have fun, guys. I'll look forward to seeing some pics!

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I hate to do it but I'm going to have to back out tomorrow. Overdid it on yard work today and jacked up my back.

I don't think 5 hours of driving to get to Sedona and back in one day will go well, much less jostling around for a few hours on the trails in between.

@Jamison C I just canceled my soldier pass permit. Fyi in case you want to try to grab it.

Have fun, guys. I'll look forward to seeing some pics!

I ain't got me Jeep back but maybe I could make it in my 2wd pick up ?