See if you can spot the TJ in this picture

Flivver250

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
A few of the local TJ friends and I got together for some general group wrenching. Five nationalities represented this time. See if you can spot the TJ in this picture. We even graciously allowed a JK to join us. I have a bunch of take-off parts that were gathering dust and found some needy homes for them. Keema Paratha for breakfast, which is truly a super food. A doughy flatbread stuffed with spicy minced goat meat and then fried on a grill. One of my favorite breakfast treats. Hotter than hell, but no one wanted to quit.
IMG_3812.JPG

One angry bird grill, I panned away from it in shame. We all gave him a very hard time. He is actually one of the best dune riders I know. We are not above committing ridicule and shame.

If ridicule and shame is deserved (which it was) there is no way around it whether good, bad, or even the best. That does leave the question, did he get enough of it to want a new grille?

I've seen photos of that parking garage autoshop you've created - you just let everyone come up there with you and have at whatever it is they need to do?

Reactions: Flivver250
I've seen photos of that parking garage autoshop you've created - you just let everyone come up there with you and have at whatever it is they need to do?
Basically, yes. We don't male a mess, keep the area clean and act responsibly. We have fun. We use an upper floor that is rarely used. I will not do gas tank work or anything dangerous or too messy. Meticulous with drip pans and waste disposal.

Reactions: qslim
That’s fantastic, good on you for cultivating that DIY culture. I’d imagine most folks there dont have access to all the tools you have or a nice space to use them in, but I might be wrong. Haven’t spent a lot of time there like you.