Seems like Fiat Chrysler builds a crappy product these days?

Okay, so maybe I'm wrong, and I'll admit, I've never owned a modern Jeep, so I'm just going off what I've read online.

However, in the search for a minivan as our family hauler, I obviously knew about the Toyota Sienna and the Honda Odyssey being the two top choices. However, those things hold their retail value tremendously well, and so this got me looking into something that isn't talked about as much... The Chrysler Town and Country minivan. I have to say these things are nice! They have a better looking interior than any minivan out there, and more standard features than all the others as well. The one we looked at had dual HD screens and played blue rays as well.

But anyways, I started doing my research and it appears the Town and Country uses the 3.6 Pentastar engine in it (same engine as the JK), which is also seemingly used by almost every other Fiat Chrysler vehicle as well. The Town and Country has a much lower resale. I was finding 2016 models left and right with 40k miles or less for 18k all day long.

I thought to myself why are there so many of these with low miles when they seem nicer than all the other minivans? Well, a bit of internet research led me to massive amounts of complaints about transmission issues, engine issues, and electronic issues. Don't get me wrong, some people praised the minivan, but I found far, far, far more complaints about the Town and Country than I did for the Sienna or Odyssey.

So this got me thinking, does Fiat Chrysler build a crappy product these days? It would sure seem that way. I see more complaints about Chrysler products than I do for any of the import vehicles. I'm not sure when the quality may have went downhill (or if it was just never there to begin with), but it seems our TJs don't suffer from these issues.

What is your experience with Fiat Chrysler (if any)? Have your modern Jeeps, Dodge, or Chrysler vehicles been okay to deal with or not?
My son worked at NAPA in northern Montana during college. He said they sold far more parts for Dodge pickups than for Ford and GM. Even though there are a lot more Ford and GM pickups on the road

My wife still drives her Dodge caravan that she bought new in 98.
It has 212K on it and other than general maintenance, a water pump has been it.

She gave me her 96 Outback after purchasing the van, liked the van much better.
Of course i proceeded to put 362K on the Subaru. Lol

The one thing I keep coming back to with Chrysler and Dodge products is major transmission issues. That’s quite a big deal if you ask me.