Selling my JK

Pullski

TJ Enthusiast
Anyone know of a good place to list a Jeep for sale other than wranglerforum.com and here? I’d like to sell my baby JK to someone who is a fellow enthusiast if at all possible. Thanks y’all!

Looking at your ad I don't think it's listed for an unreasonable amount. You may get more attention at 29,999 purely because people will think it's in the 20's instead of 30's.

The issue you have now is the current situation going on in the world and also that it's difficult to sell a higher value car privately. It's more difficult because many people do not have that much cash lying around and may be unaware that they can get it financed even though it isn't at a dealer.

What you do have going for you is that during these times people are flocking to the outdoors. Prehaps in your ad, you can upsell the adventure side of the jeep to make it more appealing and also add that you are willing to work with buyers who need to arrange financing through a bank or credit union.

Need to escape to the mountains? Want to take the doors and roof off for a truly open-air experience? Whether you're a weekend warrior or want to conquer the Rubicon trail this 2018 Rubicon will be perfect for you. You'll be able to go camping/Overlanding, fishing, hunting, etc. (as long as you don't have a lot of shit) with its locking front and rear lockers and 4:1 transfer case.

Lastly, if you still aren't getting any attention you may want to stop by your local consignment lot. They will likely skim 3k or so off the top but they will market it and arrange financing for a potential buyer.

Looking at your ad I don't think it's listed for an unreasonable amount. You may get more attention at 29,999 purely because people will think it's in the 20's instead of 30's.

The issue you have now is the current situation going on in the world and also that it's difficult to sell a higher value car privately. It's more difficult because many people do not have that much cash lying around and may be unaware that they can get it financed even though it isn't at a dealer.

What you do have going for you is that during these times people are flocking to the outdoors. Prehaps in your ad, you can upsell the adventure side of the jeep to make it more appealing and also add that you are willing to work with buyers who need to arrange financing through a bank or credit union.

Need to escape to the mountains? Want to take the doors and roof off for a truly open-air experience? Whether you're a weekend warrior or want to conquer the Rubicon trail this 2018 Rubicon will be perfect for you. You'll be able to go camping/Overlanding, fishing, hunting, etc. (as long as you don't have a lot of shit) with its locking front and rear lockers and 4:1 transfer case.

Lastly, if you still aren't getting any attention you may want to stop by your local consignment lot. They will likely skim 3k or so off the top but they will market it and arrange financing for a potential buyer.
Thanks man! I figured with all of the “new outdoors people” that it would sell like hot cakes...so far not so much, and sales to dealers are comically low. I’ve almost laughed in their face after they show me #’s

Facebook marketplace and Craigslist as well. 👍

+1 on Facebook marketplace. I HATE facebook with a passion, but marketplace is the best place for selling stuff because it gets the most traffic, and the least amount of spam. I hardly deal with Craigslist now, too many ads and spam replies.

Reactions: Pullski
+1 on Facebook marketplace. I HATE facebook with a passion, but marketplace is the best place for selling stuff because it gets the most traffic, and the least amount of spam. I hardly deal with Craigslist now, too many ads and spam replies.

Craigslist has become a cesspool or spam for sure.

Reactions: Pullski