Sending Support to Military Families

Equilibrium31

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
With all this Iran stuff starting up, I know a lot of people here with military families are being affected, whether it be from being directly called up to duty, or just the other shifts in the community that go with this sort of stuff, so I just wanted to give a call of support to all of you out there.

There's a political section full of debate on the issue from a political side already and I don't wish to mix that here, but I know that regardless of what we think of the politicians and their decisions, we all support the men and women who sacrifice to put our country's defense first.

So, I want to send a big thank you to all of you out there and to offer support in any way available if needed.

1578492947499.png

Yeah, it sucks man. A lot of folks in my squadron are gone for the holidays, we just all try an do our best to make sure everyone is taken care of. Luckily the community around here is great, my neighborhood (with my wife's help) keeps track of who is deployed and everyone pitches in to make sure the driveways and sidewalks get cleared, the yards get taken care of, houses looked after, kids have a place to go if the now-single parent gets caught at work, etc... Takes a village, or something like that.