SOLD Set of Mopar Rock Crawler Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

isu2815

Price
800 OBO
I have a used set of front and rear rock crawler bumpers. I bought them separately over the last couple of years and just took them off to potentially sale my TJ tomorrow.

1565832278551.png

1565832297670.png

Reactions: zebra12
I didn’t notice the other listing for just the front bumper for $700. Maybe I’m too low.
It's only worth what someone will pay you. $800 for the pair seems reasonable.

On a good day you may get 1k for them but who knows how long you'll need to wait or if you'll even get that number. Even at $400, each someone has to really want them. Hell, you can get a savvy aluminum front for $329 and a rear for $480.

AEV Forums just sold a front for a grand about a week ago. To be fair and not a dick take it down now if your going to pull them and ask more. Your price is good based on the condition of yours I think tho. Looks like they need fresh powder coat.

I saw the mopar rock crawler with warn 9000 winch for $875. I was seriously tempted to buy and keep the bumper and flip the winch.

Yes, is that too low/high?

Depending on what you paid for them that’s up to you
They are a hot item then cold it seems.
Happens all the time; post something for sell and ppl are all over it and you think “damn I sold it too cheap”. Or you list it and can’t get any bites

Status
Not open for further replies.