Shameful JL

CharlesHS

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Earlier today while leaving the restaurant my brother and I caught sight of a SHAMEFUL white Jeep JL Unlimited in the parking lot.
We both looked at each other and said.... "Why would a Jeep owner abuse their Jeep like that..." ?
Excuse the blurry second picture, but I was at the traffic light and the light had just turned green.

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and NOTNSUV
Earlier today while leaving the restaurant my brother and I caught sight of a SHAMEFUL white Jeep JL Unlimited in the parking lot.
We both looked at each other and said.... "Why would a Jeep owner abuse their Jeep like that..." ?
Excuse the blurry second picture, but I was at the traffic light and the light had just turned green.

View attachment 304624

View attachment 304625
There's a thread for this. https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/the-unfortunate-tj-of-the-day-thread.23188/

@Chris
Could you please move this to the Unfortunate TJ "Jeep" of the day thread....

Thanks.....

well...it's not a TJ, not sure if we have an Unfortunate JL or a generic unfortunate Jeep thread.

But the state you're in explains everything. Not that there's anything wrong with Florida...I like it well enough...but there seem to be a lot of tasteless Jeep owners there.

View attachment 304624

View attachment 304625
For some reason really outlandish ones tend to come out of coastal areas especially Miami / Dade county.