Shark grill, north AL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 is not enough. He would have to pay me a lot more than that to put it on my Jeep. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
I can't believe the amount of those grills around my area. Spend ten thousand on extras, and put a cheap plasic grill cover on.

I was gonna say maybe free for firewood. But it would be just as toxic to burn as it would be to have it on your Jeep! Maybe whoever likes this enough to pay $100 for it. Would just burn their Jeep own down with it? Lmao!

As you can tell @tnjeepguy these grills are a never ending source of ridicule in the Jeep community. Lol! Sorry bro. Its not you. 😁

I was gonna say maybe free for firewood. But it would be just as toxic to burn as it would be to have it on your Jeep! Maybe whoever likes this enough to pay $100 for it. Would just burn their Jeep own down with it? Lmao!

As you can tell @tnjeepguy these grills are a never ending source of ridicule in the Jeep community. Lol! Sorry bro. Its not you. 😁

Exactly why he is getting rid of it. He got tired of the comments he got at the mall.

65a3dc5623430019b1d9681effdd7dbd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Status
Not open for further replies.