Sherpa Winches

I'd wager a significant amount of $$$ that it's just another Chinese-built winch. They're careful to not say where they are actually manufactured, just that they were "developed" in Australia. If they were made in Australia or the US they'd be screaming that on their home page.

Reactions: williambmac
I'd wager a significant amount of $$$ that it's just another Chinese-built winch. They're careful to not say where they are actually manufactured, just that they were "developed" in Australia. If they were made in Australia or the US they'd be screaming that on their home page.
Thanks

Hell everything is damn near chinesium now Lucky I have an old ramsey DC 246 /248 not sure came off a roll back wrecker and its electric worm drive probably mount that its an 8000Lb winch