Shift knobs

Someone on here used to make some...Can't recall who...Some people have fabbed there own out of old CJ shift knobs and things like that. Wish I could help more, but at least I'm helping this post not slip off the main page! LOL

I got mine from EBAY, for about 70 bucks. I am not sure if that is a rip off or not, but they are pretty legit. They have some weight to them. I really like them. Judge for yourself
20171119_224412.jpg

Or like me be a bit different....although mine is due for replacement as the colour is wearing off the resin.
61jM9yVVUvL._SY355_.jpg

Reactions: ac_
off topic, I am missing one of those slide knobs on my HVAC which looks like yours in the pic. Any idea where I can get a new one?
You're more likely to find the entire slider assembly than just the little knobs. Check with Daveys Jeeps.

Last edited:
Reactions: ac_
Another happy Rock Knob owner. Son bought me this one for Fathers Day 5 years ago and I moved it over from my TJ:

5eb161b1241191d039dfd692ca18cbff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I've always liked those rock knobs but when you order one, you get what you get. I'd like to walk in somewhere and dig through a pile of them and pick one I like.
I agree..or something like this maybe ….? :D

pet rock.jpg

China has a version of it too … hehe
pet wok.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert and jeepins