Shipping Options

zscott

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
This may be the wrong place for this and if so, I apologize in advance.

For those of you who sell parts that are outside a typical size such as a bumper or a seat. What are y’all using?

I estimated shipping on a 100 lbs and gave estimated dimensions and it came out to $140. I showed up with the bumper bubble wrapped and boxed and FedEx and UPS were both at the $480 range. Called SAIA and they were $575 and DTF Transportation was $580.

Can some of you throw me some bones on this. Is there a more cost effective way of going about this?

Last edited:
Try greyhound

I no longer ship big things like this because the cost of shipping simply is too high now.

This may be the wrong place for this and if so, I apologize in advance.

For those of you who sell parts that are outside a typical size such as a bumper or a seat. What are y’all using?

I estimated shipping on a 100 lbs and gave estimated dimensions and it came out to $140. I showed up with the bumper bubble wrapped and boxed and FedEx and UPS were both at the $480 range. Called SAIA and they were $575 and DTF Transportation was $580.

Can some of you throw me some bones on this. Is there a more cost effective way of going about this?
Large items are local pickup only I wont ship them because people have no idea how expensive shipping is..Fastenal used to be an option but in my area they aren't doing the shipping program because of covid