Shipping Wrangler Doors to Paris, France

G8tergirl00

Hello,

I have an inquiry from a friend on shipping 4 Jeep Wrangler doors to Paris, France from Florida. Does anyone have experience with anything like this and the best way to go about it?

Thank you!

I had an Oldsmobile bumper shipped from North Dakota to Japan. Seller would only do FedEx air freight because they will show up and package it and he didn't want to deal with it. Shipping, import fees, and taxes on my $200 bumper came out to $1100. It ain't going to be cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: Plumber1
Might want to look into shipping by boat. I suspect if possible that would be the cheapest.

You are probably going to find that the price for shipping is going to be cost prohibitive unless you can get a deal and you know someone in the Military to ship the parts with their household goods.
About 5 years ago I purchased a factory new Toyota Land Cruiser radiator which shipped from Tokyo, Japan to Manila, Philippines.
The Shipping was $75 and the Import Duty was $200, but even with the additional $275; the total price was still only 60% of what the Toyota dealership was charging in San Pablo, Quezon Philippines.
Yes…. I drive a 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 3.5L diesel pickup in the Philippines.

You might contact Plycon. I've used them a couple of times, with VERY good results - but they aren't cheap. They do claim worldwide capability, so it wouldn't hurt to get a quote from them.

I'm in the process of getting some bits shipped over from California to me in Spain. I've had a quote from Shiply where you upload the details of the package and people "bid" to provide the service.

Not sure how cost prohibitive doors would be as they're going to be very bulky once you protect them all.

1708944926952.png