Shitty Day?

Seeing how large the flame is just has me imagining this

Guy welding: I wonder why welding on metal smells like burnt carpet... anyways "continues welding" 😆

Well I'd imagine it's kind of like me welding and I catch my right leg on fire. Since I can't feel it I keep going wondering WTF that smell is.... Then I see FLAMES....

Well I'd imagine it's kind of like me welding and I catch my right leg on fire. Since I can't feel it I keep going wondering WTF that smell is.... Then I see FLAMES....
DUDE!!! Thats hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
DUDE!!! Thats hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Funny/Sad part is it's happened about 3 times so far. Just glad all I did was ruin some coveralls.

You know how they say it's always best to Laugh at yourself before others do..... Shit I could be a Comedy Hour for all the stupid shit I do.

Last edited:
Funny/Sad part is it's happened about 3 times so far. Just glad all I did was ruin some coveralls.

You know how they say it's always best to Laugh at yourself before others do..... Shit I could be a Comedy Hour for all the stupid shit I do.

I was grinding some project or another one day, and had my garage flannel on. Normally, I'm pretty aware of when the spark shower is heading... But this time I wasn't paying attention and it was pointing right at my belly. Yeah...I smelled something burning, and wondered, "WTF is that?"

Then I looked down, and "Holy Shit! I'm on fire!"

Luckily, I got it out before it damaged more than my shirt.

I was grinding some project or another one day, and had my garage flannel on. Normally, I'm pretty aware of when the spark shower is heading... But this time I wasn't paying attention and it was pointing right at my belly. Yeah...I smelled something burning, and wondered, "WTF is that?"

Then I looked down, and "Holy Shit! I'm on fire!"

Luckily, I got it out before it damaged more than my shirt.

I went thru a pair of coveralls and then the shorts I had on and melted one of my liners for my prosthetic. My prothesis got a good laugh out of it. The VA wasn't as impressed for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch and Mike_H
"The Milwaukee Kiss"...

I had to do a beard comb-over for months! :ROFLMAO:

Never seen that before... Gunna have to look for pictures now.

20201018_153239.jpg

Hard to see but this is the hole I burnt thru my coveralls & shorts and melted my liner.

This is the spot in my liner.

20210505_211154.jpg

It's a spot but I can still wear it. Just have to be careful.