Shock the monkey…yikes!

5h5itm.jpg

I'm confused, are we supposed to close the borders? I can't go on vacation anymore? What does freedom really mean to you?
Yes. Close the borders. I don't know why you can't go on vacation. Being able to say what I feel to who ever I want to say it to. To purchase and keep guns of my choice. Not having a government dictate how I am supposed to live my life. But encourage my prosperity.

Last edited:
My parents are all worked up about a tick borne illness that leaves you allergic to red meat. I'm already having to avoid two of my three favorite foods due to gastritis, if I couldn't eat steak I'd lose it.

• Sad
Reactions: reddvltj and B252
I'm confused, are we supposed to close the borders? I can't go on vacation anymore? What does freedom really mean to you?
that's a strawman. Nobody is suggesting we go full DPRK and not let anyone through and you know that.

It would just be nice if some common sense is applied to a screening process and caps low enough not to overburden our services and infrastructure.

freedom from third world diseases
I don't know much about it but it looks George W. Bush allowed the last big outbreak. Thanks you fuckin' moron. Big surprise, it was somebody from Texas that imported the animals that lead to the outbreak, fuckin' Texas.

Obviously this has nothing to do with any of that, the whole blaming some specific "moron" on this is what I find funny.

Scary stuff.
If they called covid 19: swine flu, avian flu, pig flu, mad cow disease, or ass blast 3000...

Or any other name..
I would of got the covid vaccine.

Looks like they learned their lesson and came up with monkey pox. Expect 100% vaccination compliance.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj