Shooting at Westgate in Glendale, AZ

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
My sister sent this to me. No one is hurt on video but it's disturbing nonetheless.

This infuriates me. Not because he has an AR15. I've owned an AR15 since I was 19 and it's never hurt anyone. What infuriates me is that I carry, dozens of my friends carry, and millions around the state of Arizona carry in case of a situation like this. And the one time some nut job decides to pop off in a public place, no one is around to stop them. AZ has always kind of prided itself on that fact that mass shootings don't happen here, because the public will most definitely shoot right back. I guess not.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...e-entertainment-district-glendale/5234085002/

Maybe not everyone should be allowed to possess AR-15s or other guns of that type. Arizona has it's share of mass shootings.

39.5 million people in California can't possess an AR-15
3.5 million people in Connecticut can't possess an AR-15
6 million people in Maryland can't possess an AR-15
6.8 million people in Massachusetts can't possess an AR-15
8.8 million people in New Jersey can't possess an AR-15
8.4 million people in New York can't possess an AR-15
700,00 people in DC can't possess an AR-15
7.6 million people in Washington can't possess an AR-15
24 million convicted felons can't possess an AR-15

The list goes on and on for restrictions, stipulations, ext. so when you say "not everyone" I'm a little confused how you're defining "everyone".

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/state-law/50-state-summaries/assault-weapons-state-by-state/

Forum Can O' Worms.jpg

Oh great... another gun debate thread where people try to convince us that we shouldn't own AR-15s, but somehow we can still own semi-automatic hunting rifles?

I agree with you 100% @Jamison C.

What a piece of shit. And the irony of all this is that little bitch has the audacity to be wearing a face mask? What, you hate society so much, but you want to listen to their bogus face mask guidelines :rolleyes:

Not trying to turn this into any type of debate guys. There are billions of firearms in this country that no ban is going to “make go away.” Anyone with a strong enough motive will get their hands on one. So stay diligent and stay aware.

“Speak softly, and carry a big stick.”

This guy is one. There are many others. There is no real attempt keep any person from getting guns.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/...n-promised-military-judge-not-to-hurt-anyone/

You and every anti-gunner I’ve ever spoken to are so woefully blind to reality it’s pathetic. No one disagrees with the fact that these people shouldn’t have a firearm. What’s the solution? An honest, no bullshit solution that will actually keep firearms out of criminals hands. There is only one that will actually work. Have the balls to say what you actually mean. YOU want massive gun confiscation in this country. Blanket confiscation of ALL firearms is the only intelligent argument anyone can make to solve this problem. Just say what you mean instead of pussyfooting around it.

You and every anti-gunner I’ve ever spoken to are so woefully blind to reality it’s pathetic. No one disagrees with the fact that these people shouldn’t have a firearm. What’s the solution? An honest, no bullshit solution that will actually keep firearms out of criminals hands. There is only one that will actually work. Have the balls to say what you actually mean. YOU want massive gun confiscation in this country. Blanket confiscation of ALL firearms is the only intelligent argument anyone can make to solve this problem. Just say what you mean instead of pussyfooting around it.
Very, very well said, thank you.

Reactions: Pokahpolice
Holding people accountable for their actions should be where we start. Without that, everything else is a mute point.
At this point in time, we should be able to list every crime that’s ever been committed. The only debate should be is where we draw the line of intolerance. If proven that you crossed the line, you don’t need to be here, and we refuse to support your ass in any way until you die in jail. So, after being being convicted, come this Saturday you’re toast! It’s not me being a judge, it’s you crossed the line. We are just holding you accountable. Done.

BLANKET CONFISCATION of ALL firearms is IMPOSSIBLE therefore your SOLUTION is NOT intelligent but CHILDISH.

Reread what I wrote, I said that blanket confiscation is the only intelligent ARGUMENT and you should have the balls to make it if you feel that we need to fix the problem. I never stated it was possible and/or advocated for it.

Why don't you enlighten us? See, The common theme with you guys is you bitch but offer nothing! Just like the post above. You call what I say childish and capitalize a bunch of words but you don't offer anything for a solution. You don't tell us what you feel should happen or add any content.

Well said.

I guess I'll await the day @Brianj5600 comes to take away my ARs and AKs.

Wow, how do you know so much about me? I never knew all these things about me. Tell me more about me and I'll offer some actual solutions that will not eliminate, but will mitigate gun violence. Followed by you saying it will never work.

Holding people accountable for their actions should be where we start. Without that, everything else is a mute point.
At this point in time, we should be able to list every crime that’s ever been committed. The only debate should be is where we draw the line of intolerance. If proven that you crossed the line, you don’t need to be here, and we refuse to support your ass in any way until you die in jail. So, after being being convicted, come this Saturday you’re toast! It’s not me being a judge, it’s you crossed the line. We are just holding you accountable. Done.

How does that bring back people from the dead? That is reactive when we need proactive.

I don't think the answer to gun violence is counting on armed citizens to have shootouts in crowded areas.