Shots fired!

Jeffreybomb

Póg mo thóin!
Supporting Member
125381A7-D853-4A4D-B05D-E3B35AD0FE8C.jpeg

X2 on the fender flares! I've never seen any that wide.

And they just cover the tire width! Wider axles? Wide tires? Wheel spacers? All three? :unsure:

what on God's earth is going on with those TJ flares, double wides?
The tires are immense. The photo doesn’t do it much justice.

599136C3-1FA6-4CDC-8460-EB5AAE0AC5A2.jpeg

Also, the roads don’t get plowed much during the winter. Their semi-trucks are freaking monstrous.

And this is an ambulance/rescue vehicle in one of the remote regions:

AAB340BD-0971-409A-B83E-A694C5D18FF0.jpeg

Reactions: matkal
X2 on the fender flares! I've never seen any that wide.

And they just cover the tire width! Wider axles? Wide tires? Wheel spacers? All three? :unsure:
I'm sure all 3. That does not look like a Dana 30. I'd assume at least full width Dana 44 or Dana 60.

A Jeep in Chicago is a rare sight. I go to Chicago on a regular basis for work (although not much lately) and am always amazed how seldom I see a Jeep on the street. I think there are more Jeep in my neighborhood than in all of Chicago.

A Jeep in Chicago is a rare sight. I go to Chicago on a regular basis for work (although not much lately) and am always amazed how seldom I see a Jeep on the street. I think there are more Jeep in my neighborhood than in all of Chicago.
Huh? They’re all over the place.

Reactions: Cheesy
Yeah they run some crazy widths there. I have seen a few Isuzu Troopers with that setup

It is one place if I ever win the Lotto I would really like to go to and experiance some of that. There aren't many places other than traveling the USA that I want to go to anymore.

Reactions: DrDmoney
It is one place if I ever win the Lotto I would really like to go to and experiance some of that. There aren't many places other than traveling the USA that I want to go to anymore.

If you ever schedule a trip, let me know, I have a good 5 day itinerary that hits most of the highlights. I want to go back for a longer stay.

Reactions: Wildman
Iceland is freaking great. Just don't stare at the ocean from the southern beaches around Vik like a slack jawed idiot. Those wave are a hell of a lot bigger than they look.