Should Chris be banned from his own website?

What punishment should Chris receive for selling his TJ?

• Shunned for an unspecified duration of time.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Banned from the “TJ” forum for eternity or a new TJ is purchased.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Should have to end all posts with: “Chris, the former TJ owner”

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Be showed an overwhelming number of cool Tj’s until he sells the JK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be forced to place a TJ’s are better than JK’s sticker on his Jeep for one month

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s to you mr jk driving sissy man, standing proud in the drivers seat, with one flaming pink Croc up on the dash, with your daisy duke shorts on, wearing a wife beater tank top tied on one side, ponytail blowing in the breeze, chrome Raybans on.
Trendsetter, I say!

Edited quote for the New Real men of genius song

Or, with all his experience and with knowledge gained from this website, he could be one of the few that builds the new Jeep correctly. Maybe a trendsetter in the movement going forward.
Go ahead Chris, standing proud in the drivers seat, with one flaming pink Croc up on the dash, with your daisy duke shorts on, wearing a wife beater tank top tied on one side, ponytail blowing in the breeze, chrome Raybans on.
Trendsetter, I say!
The croc should be olive drab green. I know everybody laughs, but that's all i wear on the weekends unless the wrenching or driving gets serious. They're comfy. And my cardiologist wears black ones.

Reactions: Fixer6
Am I the only one wondering if the TJ forum will turn into the redheaded step child, and eventually be neglected, nay, abandoned, now that the new kid on the block fancy schmancy JK has taken center stage in the @Chris household? What else, with all this talk of a second, JK, forum, are we to believe, I ask all you true TJ diehard owners?

Am I the only one wondering if the TJ forum will turn into the redheaded step child, and eventually be neglected, nay, abandoned, now that the new kid on the block fancy schmancy JK has taken center stage in the @Chris household? What else, with all this talk of a second, JK, forum, are we to believe, I ask all you true TJ diehard owners?
I don't think so. Worst case i figure Chris adds a mod or two. I don't think this forum really needs mods anyway. I've only seen one case where he had to delete posts. Mostly he just fixes typos and makes my thread titles better.

Who needs him anyway?:p:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Twopoint and Alex01
He’s had the jkr for 2 months lol. Has he been MIA? Has he neglected the forum? Chill people...he bought an upgraded rubi, and didn’t have to regear it 😂 everything will be fine and the sun will come up in the AM. I PROMISE

Reactions: Jack72
Do we send him a pair of truck nuts for his JK?
View attachment 96645
No, No, No, truck nuts are too manly. This is much more appropriate for a JK.

I don't see what the issue is, it's 2019, you didn't have to hide in the closet for two months. We are a supporting community and support your lifestyle choices.
I can't speak for everyone, but I for one am just ribbing @Chris He knew he was gonna take a lot of crap for this,,, that's why he waited 2 months, to get his mind right for all the jokes that were inevitably coming his way.

Reactions: tomtaylz and Chris
I personally feel the JK is superior in almost every way...if I could afford one as a toy...I would have one. I didn't want to borrow money for an "extra" vehicle, so I have a TJ. There is NO way I would have gotten a Rubicon JK for what I paid for my TJ. I voted "Other," because this IS a TJ forum and the Forum Owner doesn't have a TJ...We should apply as much peer pressure as possible until said owner DOES have a TJ. Nothing wrong with having both! ;)

The post actually said might sell. I have to say, though, seeing what you got, you may have inspired me to look into a newer Jeep myself...

I know you're tempted ;)

I can't speak for everyone, but I for one am just ribbing @Chris He knew he was gonna take a lot of crap for this,,, that's why he waited 2 months, to get his mind right for all the jokes that were inevitably coming his way.

Actually I really did wait a few months because I wanted to get it all cleaned up, put the 35s on, the tire carrier, and get it "presentable". Wouldn't have taken long if it wasn't for kids :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alex01 and Hook_62
We could start up a collection for Chris of TJ parts. That way he could have a build thread and just be working towards a "running" one again...someday.

I'll l throw in a set of stock springs and lower control arms... Anyone have a frame lying around? We could skip the engine, as his family could just push him around on it while he reminisces. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The other crappy thing about is that even when I was looking at LJs, the credit unions won't loan the money people want for a vehicle that old. They max out on KBB for about 13k give or take, and most people wanted 22k for a nice one.

That's one of the pitfalls of such an old vehicle, you can't get loans on them unless you have a sizable down payment.

Reactions: KennedyLJ
I have not really forgiven him for selling this beauty. Honestly one of my favorite TJs and I tried to model mine after it. View attachment 96711

I should have kept it simple like that too! I liked it the way it was in that photo with the OME lift, but with the 31" tires I had on there before those 33s.

I should have just stopped there :LOL: