Should I keep old control arms?

I don't think people often bend a control arm. Never heard of it yet.

It's very difficult to bend a factory arm unless you land one of them hard on a rock... which could bend an aftermarket arm too. The factory arms are actually a better design that is more flexible than many aftermarket designs are. They can twist when needed, like when the axle is twisted up on an uneven trail. Not all aftermarket arms do that nearly as well. The factory design is better than many would suspect.

After replacing my factory arms with Tera's first-generation control arms that had rubber bushings at both ends, it wasn't long before I had one, then another, control arm mounting bracket tear off where it was welded to the axle.

So whether it's a good idea or not to swap your factory control arms for something else depends on the aftermarket arm. Some are worth it, some would be a bad idea.

Sorry I should have stated that the new arms I installed with my lift are OEM with Moog bushings. I am wondering if it is worth the clutter to keep the old ones or at least a couple.

I don't think people often bend a control arm. Never heard of it yet.

I bent one last weekend. Not sure how or where, but probably when I was winching the jeep out of a mud hole.

I drove home on it like that. Didn't see it until today when I was doing my post wheeling inspection and cleaning.

@05 Blue Unlimited ...I wouldn't really worry about it. You're not going to fold them in half but if you do, you're going to have bigger problems than just the control arm.