Should I keep or return this 2018 Unlimited Jeep?

RhinoRP

Just picked this 2018 Unlimited JK Sport up from Carvana. Online pictures didn't show any of the rust on the paint or underneath the car. Wondering if I should return ASAP or if this is an easy fix before I miss the return window. Ignore the dirt on the driveway, that was from a landscaping project.

Any advice from the pros would be much appreciated!

image_67134465.JPG

image_67175937.JPG

image_67129089.JPG

image_67173377.JPG

image_16848897.JPG

image_67513345.JPG

image_67199233.JPG

image_67156993.JPG

Wow, I wouldn’t be too happy with that for being a 2018. Not the worst but definitely not great.

Also, I moved this to the correct forum for you since it’s not a TJ.

I'd paint it and forget it if everything else was in order - but only after squawking at Carvana to see if they'd take some money off the top for me...

I would return it, if there was no rust in the "for sale" pictures.

The next to last picture shows rust on the frame seam.

If it were a TJ, I'd fix it, but it was advertised as rust free.

That's a vehicle that has been driven for at least 3 years and God knows where regardless of the registration.

The worst is the frame seam, and I don't think that's anywhere near a problem...yet, and could stay that way (maybe years?) if ignored.

The rest of the rust, except maybe the rust dots on the unknown painted part, is normal due to how unpainted so many parts are to begin with. I'm not from the south but I've seen most of the rust like that while they were still on the dealership lot.

Was the "no rust" claimed in the purchase agreement? You might have some standing but here's what I would do.
I'd paint it and forget it if everything else was in order - but only after squawking at Carvana to see if they'd take some money off the top for me...