Should I sell my TJ?

we recently bought a 06 RUBI with 91k miles in good really shape with no rust for 13k but we really stole that thing ! I called him within 5 minutes of him listing it and we were there within a hour to drive it.... I had been looking for 1 for my brother and am still kicking myself for not jumping on it myself !

wow

Looking at bringatrailer, $20k USD seems reasonable.

742CDC53-2F0C-477D-A6CD-0B899815403F.jpeg

DE1713C8-B48B-4523-810A-F632B5619568.png

I wouldn’t sell it. I’d build it and drive it (both of which would make it less valuable). But if I had to, I’d go for way more than $10.7K.

thank YOU Sir! it it $15K CAD on offer based on NADA high retail.

with JEEP TJ's you can throw that NADA book out the window right now ! they are highly desirable right now and bringing crazy prices. if your going to sell you might want to do it fast because when the economy goes to shit SOON there's going to be some good deals out there and values will come back down....If your looking to buy wait about 6-12 months and you'll find some good deals !

Reactions: JMT and James9100
If it truly has 15k miles and is in otherwise pristine shape, $20k is low.

We recently bought our "new" 2006 Wrangler X with 33K miles, garage kept, immaculate condition, brand new tires and top. We paid $23,000 USD.

Blue Book was $16K without any of the goodies. But in today's market I honestly don't feel like we paid too much.

284128801.JPG

with JEEP TJ's you can throw that NADA book out the window right now ! they are highly desirable right now and bringing crazy prices. if your going to sell you might want to do it fast because when the economy goes to shit SOON there's going to be some good deals out there and values will come back down....If your looking to buy wait about 6-12 months and you'll find some good deals !

agreed!

Market is crazy, and I doubt it will drop anytime soon. For me, the TJ is my 68 Dodge Dart that I should not have sold 30 years ago. It was pristine, I miss that car..
Hopefully my kids will enjoy the Jeep after I am long gone.