Should I wait until Black Friday to purchase Eaton E-Locker?

eastbloc

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Eaton elocker for Dana30 can be had right now for $860 delivered.
Will i see some significant savings if i wait till black friday?

Last two black fridays have been very disappointing for my other hobbies, if anything i missed out on some decent deals because i waited for black friday, and then black friday turned out to be a sale for things that don't sell, and would of go on sale anyways. But i have no clue as to what the market is like for jeeps parts.

I know that winches, roof racks, and some suspension components typically see decent deals and i can wait for those deals. This axle upgrade on other hand has been pocking my mind for the past month.

Are you waiting for black friday? Whats on your wish list?

Last edited:
Try calling Allen at Allen’s Off-road. He’s always been good to me. $860 is a pretty good price for that locker, and I will be in the market for that exact locker soon. I think he would match it at least, and probably beat it. Right now his is listed for $933, but he won’t be undersold.

Tell him you heard about him on the wrangler TJ forum

Reactions: AndyG
Try calling Allen at Allen’s Off-road. He’s always been good to me. $860 is a pretty good price for that locker, and I will be in the market for that exact locker soon. I think he would match it at least, and probably beat it. Right now his is listed for $933, but he won’t be undersold.

Tell him you heard about him on the wrangler TJ forum
It’s funny I've never bought anything from him and he’s only 20 minutes away.

Another tip for online buying to get a potential discount.
Make sure they have your e-mail. Add the stuff to your cart without purchasing and then leave it there for 4-5 days. Then keep an eye on your e-mail (check your spam folder). Sometimes they'll send you an e-mail offering 10%-15% off.
I learned that from a guy who worked in marketing for online stores. They don't all have this set up but if you're not in a rush there's no harm in doing it. I've used it quite a few times to buy other stuff and it's worked, I'm not sure how common it is with auto parts websites though.

Eaton elocker for Dana30 can be had right now for $860 delivered.
Will i see some significant savings if i wait till black friday?

Last two black fridays have been very disappointing for my other hobbies, if anything i missed out on some decent deals because i waited for black friday, and then black friday turned out to be a sale for things that don't sell, and would of go on sale anyways. But i have no clue as to what the market is like for jeeps parts.

I know that winches, roof racks, and some suspension components typically see decent deals and i can wait for those deals. This axle upgrade on other hand has been pocking my mind for the past month.

Are you waiting for black friday? Whats on your wish list?

Talk to @Garza or @pcoplin, one of them would hook you up.