Show Me Pics Of Your Silver TJ's Wheels

Why is it that so many Jeepers on here posting pictures don't know what SILVER WHEELS are?

"Hey guys, could you post picks of your silver tj and it's wheels?" is literally the first sentence of this thread, followed by a picture of a black wheel. We know our colors real good!

Did you run out of your sweetener this morning for your coffee? I did, too. :D

Why is it that so many Jeepers on here posting pictures don't know what SILVER WHEELS are?

Title is "Silver TJ's Wheels" which would imply the TJ is silver. "Silver TJ Wheels" would imply the wheels are silver.

How is it that so many people in an English language forum don't know how the English language works?

And can’t be bothered to read the original post, either?

Hey guys, no need to fight about it. I am just looking for Silver TJ's and their wheel set up regardless of wheel color.
200.gif

Guess I can’t read good! Def re read it… got it wrong… I still want to see silver wheels on silver TJ’s..

Just the silver or khaki TJ pic I've been looking for online for a bit. The Ravines with the white letters turned out looks sharp. I currently have black soft 8 rims with brand new tires on now, came that way. Looks ok, but it's just too much black blending into the tire. So, the Ravines go on next week and the black walls of the tires will be flipped around to show the raised white letters. Thanks for posting this pic.

Reactions: Head Lice
Just the silver or khaki TJ pic I've been looking for online for a bit. The Ravines with the white letters turned out looks sharp. I currently have black soft 8 rims with brand new tires on now, came that way. Looks ok, but it's just too much black blending into the tire. So, the Ravines go on next week and the black walls of the tires will be flipped around to show the raised white letters. Thanks for posting this pic.
Exactly what I'm going to do. I have ravines that are not in the best shape. For off roading, they will be just fine. I'd hate to spend money on nice wheels and be afraid to get them dirty.

Hello, red Jeep here. Based on the OPs avatar, I believe there are a couple, maybe 3 other things to address first. I'll leave the discussion now. Good day.

• Wow
Reactions: ExitLeft