Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Show Me Pics Of Your Silver TJ's Wheels

andy29847

TJ Enthusiast
Red is faster! American Racing wheels.

new%20top%202.jpg

PCO6

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I have a silver TJ with the stock Ravines ...

003.jpg

And a silver LJ that I've had both MOABs in the original silver and painted graphite on. I like the look of both and it's nice to change things up once in a while.

17-11-27 2.JPG

17-08-03 3.JPG

I prefer stock wheels. Inexpensive, available and original.

JeepTJames9100

TJ Enthusiast
Posting on an older thread but didn’t wanna start a new thread for a similar topic…
Anyone have silver D-window steelies on a silver TJ?
Looking to paint my black ones and always like silver wheels on silver TJs but just not sure it’d look good on the D-window wheels.

inkedrose

washed up superhero
Supporting Member
Had silver rims on a yellow TJ. Set of silver and black Dick Cepek's on this one when I bought it, wasn't a fan at all. They looked to Flashy/futuristic for me. Hard to tell but black and dark grey aluminum set now. Went from 15" to 17" as well. Just burry them in mud and problem is solved..... way cheaper than new wheels

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 7.07.28 PM copy.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 6.46.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 6.59.01 PM.png

Jeep mud.jpg

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ