Show me your stickers!

FF_Jeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have an obsession with stickers for my Jeep. Pretty sure they add HP and off road capability. I've had plenty of other nice vehicles that I never put stickers on(Well except for that Civic SI I had in high school). Something about a jeep just needs stickers IMO. If my LJ wasn't my DD I would prolly have the entire rear covered in stupid stickers.
IMG_3119.JPG

IMG_2553.JPG

I don't have any stickers.

I'm going to assume you're runner though?

Maybe you should get a "I'm with her" sticker :D

Reactions: Serbonze
I don't have any stickers.

I'm going to assume you're runner though?

Maybe you should get a "I'm with her" sticker :D
Easy killer! Remember which one of us lives in a blue state and which lives in a red state.;)
I do a little running in my free time. Helps me keep my beer habit going without the added weight!

Reactions: Chris
I just couldn't resist... I always laugh out loud when I see the "I'm with her" stickers.

Reactions: FF_Jeep
The first 2 are on my LJ and the last one is on my TJ. I'm not a fan of stick people but 2nd one is "borderline". Re the 3rd one, I've been in lacrosse since the age of 5. I finally retired this year ... 59 years later! I'm looking forward to being a spectator.
17-03-04 9.JPG
17-03-04 10.JPG
17-03-04 11.JPG

Reactions: JP13 and FF_Jeep
Show out with those big numbers! I'll add the 26.2 but won't go higher than that.

I highly recommend the Marine Corps Marathon. I'll be running the southern most Marathon in Key West this October. I earned that 140.6 this past January. Not sure if I'll do another, but it was fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly recommend the Marine Corps Marathon. I'll be running the southern most Marathon in Key West this October. I earned that 140.6 this past January. Not sure if I'll do another, but it was fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good friend of mine and my wife's uncle have both run that race in DC. It comes highly recommended from them as well.

Reactions: zip04
I have a decal for everything installed on the jeep. Missing a few that never came with the stuff. River Raider will sell you decals but not going to give you one. I called and asked and they told me $2 each. I told them to stick it up their ass. I bought your over priced piece of shit snorkel and if you can't give me a couple of decals then Go F%#@ yourself. A week later they sent me some cheap ass decals. Will not be doing business with them again. Not over the decals but over their over priced crap and attitudes.

I need a Savvy decal if they make them.
I need a Revolution decal for the other side. They sent 2 but one was demolished.
I need a Poison Spyder decal
I need a Cobra Radios decal.
If anybody has any of these I would be interested in purchasing.

Note the Geocache bug on the lower bottom rear.

sticker 3.jpg
sticker1.jpg
sticker2.jpg
sticker.jpg