Show Off Your Stock

LadyJeep

Mods are common and threads can go on forever about the latest work done.

But I want to hear from the stock community. Post pics of trail rides, camp outs, snow, sand or mud. Daily ride or weekend warrior. By the water or bravely crossing. Wranglers are capable vehicles and this thread will prove it. Old pics. New rides that will soon be modded or stock for life (like me!).

Show off your stock!

(Cosmetic mods allowed).

Reactions: Chris
I do consider my Sport Stock even though it has a new Mopar fuel door and later a set of Red tow hooks. Is that stock? :rolleyes:

1C4AJWAG4CL257889-3s_zps1xigiejk.jpg

Here's my 05 Rubicon when it was bone stock!
11781768_10206315767187295_6855070165945258781_n.jpg

My '87 YJ was going to stay stock but when it needed new springs and I found out 4 Chrysler/Jeep springs were $400.00 more than a Rubicon Express 2" lift which included shocks I put in the RE lift.

My stock springs were so flat the 2" kit resulted in a 4" lift. But otherwise this YJ is stock with 33x9.50 KOs.
2007_0705YardSpring070005.jpg

Awesome! So good to know that not everybody who drives a brand-new unlimited only uses it for daily driving.

Thanks! I am often assumed to be the "typical" female driver of a stock unlimited. Until they see me waving, on the trails, under the hood, doing maintenance etc. Gotta represent!

Reactions: Frank
Thanks! I am often assumed to be the "typical" female driver of a stock unlimited. Until they see me waving, on the trails, under the hood, doing maintenance etc. Gotta represent!

I agree! Most of the JKUs you see driving around town are soccer moms or dads with no intention of ever taking it offroad, they simply bought it to be an SUV. That very much disappoints me!

now thats a buy !!

Definitely! The seller, bless his heart, didn't know what he had!

The best part is the maintenance that he had done. New shocks, new brakes, new water pump/thermostat, diff flushes, coolant flush, etc etc...

First thing I did when I got it was drain and fill the tranny with some Royal Purple.

It's probably about due for an entire system flush again. If I remember right, it was all done at about 45k miles. I'm at 80k now.

2006 LJ Rubicon w/ 6 speed manual in excellent condition. I picked her up last year with only 70k miles for $15k. Las Vegas vehicle so no rust at all.

DAMN! I have a 2005 Rubicon TJ (black like yours) and I paid 19k with 70k miles. No rust at all either since it's a West Coast car.

You got one hell of a deal!

Reactions: badlieutenant
My TJR in '06 when new. I'd post a pic of it now, but it's same. But, finally getting ready for new tires after 9 plus years. I always felt in the minority, not a big fan of overly lifted/huge tire look. Saw a new JK with 37's at the dealer and it was crazy. Guy said he gets 9 mpg. screw that!

102_1000.jpg

Reactions: billiebob