Show Off Your Stock

My TJR in '06 when new. I'd post a pic of it now, but it's same. But, finally getting ready for new tires after 9 plus years. I always felt in the minority, not a big fan of overly lifted/huge tire look. Saw a new JK with 37's at the dealer and it was crazy. Guy said he gets 9 mpg. screw that!

View attachment 389

Dude, super clean Rubicon!

I am with you 100%, not a fan of the super lifted look on our rigs. My 05 Rubicon has 33" tires and a 2.5" suspension lift with a 1.25" body lift and it looks just perfect like that.

Reactions: Jeff Allan
My 2002 X called DT2

Before:
78f07a297e300384b4b65606c37cf3f2.jpg

88afabb064c7293f9cf76db152a28c06.jpg

Just been restoring it a little, got a new top, painted fenders and bumpers. Some of the paint on the fender and cowling was damaged by the sun so I had it professionally painted in those areas. Added OEM tow hooks in the front and rear. Got some used Ecco wheels and a used spare tire. Added an aux port, also replaced the climate control knob and put in a new resistor pack. Replaced all the bumpstops because they rotted away. Also bought one Truck-Lite LED because I couldn't afford two

Here's what it looks like now:
fed86d6da7e17c1b8253d742b740382e.jpg

e166ba628584f06e25c0d5d2337c5098.jpg

And her first stuck:
1ed290f4064ce14aa9d4ea97924ffca9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
How many miles are on that thing? Your engine bay looks as clean as mine! (I've got 70k miles).

jeep 1.jpg
I bought this used a few months back but far as I know it's stock. I've replaced most of the parts within the last 2 months but nothing that would be mods. New shocks, brakes, steering parts, differential, motor. About everything but the tranny and transfer case. I did add some seat covers, bimini top and tonneau cover but that's cosmetic. I'm looking forward to adding some fog lights soon.

I've only owned her since October but she's unfortunately spent most of that time in the repair shop. Got her back last Thursday so was having her washed.

Gotta love previous owners who don't take care of things.

I'll bet it gets insanely cold up there in Michigan. Do you have a block heater on that thing?

No I don't have a block heater, but it's been a mild winter so far this year. I've had good luck with my other 4.0s starting at -30 without a block heater. With global warming....... HAHA.

Man that is cold! The coldest I've ever been in was -9 here in Oregon and just walking outside I almost froze to death, haha.