Show Off Your Stock

Man that is cold! The coldest I've ever been in was -9 here in Oregon and just walking outside I almost froze to death, haha.
The Air Force sent me to Grand Forks AFB in North Dakota one winter where I recall it got down to -54 one day. That was an interesting winter for sure.

The Air Force sent me to Grand Forks AFB in North Dakota one winter where I recall it got down to -54 one day. That was an interesting winter for sure.

Walk outside in that without the proper gear and I suspect you'll be dead in a minute.

4401a4e9973c5126fdb0301b64a044e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first vehicle, plan on keeping it as close to stock as I can! I love showing my friends who have all these lifted trucks that my jeep can go through the same stuff!

Reactions: Luke
c4fa19c570e42aab0e4e94ea6ff8cadc.jpg
mostly stock TJ. But I'm looking at getting black bumpers and a lift kit with tires.

Reactions: Chris
image.jpeg
This is my '99 the day I bought it which was only a few months ago. I like that wheel style, but they won't be on long as I already have upgrades in mind...

Reactions: Travis and Chris
View attachment 5623 This is my '99 the day I bought it which was only a few months ago. I like that wheel style, but they won't be on long as I already have upgrades in mind...
I wish there was a yellow Jeep for sale when I was looking to buy. There's only 1 in town and I love it. He waves, and even yelled "Jeep" to me from afar. My son calls that Jeep the Banana Hammock, lol. Thought I'd throw that in there. Yellow and Silver are my two favorites. Nice Jeep, and your right, those wheels gotta go.

You may notice in my profile pic I have changed the wheels, with some that i had left over from my Cherokee. Not much difference in size between the 30x9.50 to a 31x10.50 but they sure look better to me - like "more Jeepier" ;-)

13319842_10208821098499831_6257625542460328362_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UpperMI and CBJason
You may notice in my profile pic I have changed the wheels, with some that i had left over from my Cherokee. Not much difference in size between the 30x9.50 to a 31x10.50 but they sure look better to me - like "more Jeepier" ;-)

View attachment 5645

I like the look of those wheels / tires a lot!

Add just a little more lift and I think it looks perfect!