Show off your trunk setups / go-bags

Joseph

TJ Enthusiast
Anyone without a rear seat wanna show off their trunk setups? Subs platforms drawers etc.

And anyone have a go bag for if SHTF?
I keep the Jeep stocked with multiple first aid items, water purification tablets, LifeStraw, rope saw (which would be better as snare wire), an axe, assorted tools, extra socks, mess kit gloves, waterproof matches and tinder, a 300+ page eating in the woods guide, folding shovel, collapsible fishing rod & tackle, etc.
All of this kept in a Bestop seat organizer and Smittybilt tailgate MOLLE bags. Ignore the pile of stuff under my passenger seat, it’s finding it’s way to be organized.

What’s everyone got? I’m looking for more recommendations on what I should keep. Show it off

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Jack72
Anyone without a rear seat wanna show off their trunk setups? Subs platforms drawers etc.

And anyone have a go bag for if SHTF?
I keep the Jeep stocked with multiple first aid items, water purification tablets, LifeStraw, rope saw (which would be better as snare wire), an axe, assorted tools, extra socks, mess kit gloves, waterproof matches and tinder, a 300+ page eating in the woods guide, folding shovel, collapsible fishing rod & tackle, etc.
All of this kept in a Bestop seat organizer and Smittybilt tailgate MOLLE bags. Ignore the pile of stuff under my passenger seat, it’s finding it’s way to be organized.

What’s everyone got? I’m looking for more recommendations on what I should keep. Show it off

View attachment 83247

View attachment 83248

View attachment 83249

View attachment 83250
What is that tailgate organizer called? That's really nice!

I'm not totally done with it. Still need to add a folding top, but I like how it came out. :D I did learn that I need some carpet in it, as my loose stuff kind of slid around on my way home the other day. LOL

fullsizeoutput_35d0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_35d2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_35d4.jpeg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
My son drives his jeep to school so we needed everything hidden,
but we still needed to be able to carry plants and whatever he needs.

so I sat down and designed a multipart shelf, that was removable as required.
I built everything out of 1/2" plywood and aluminum square tubing.

it mostly worked.

so then I took his input and built Ver2 ...out of 3/4" plywood and 1 1/4 steel square tube
added 1x4 tongues with Velcro to hold the carpet and prevent sliding

left the gap at the back for the Justice off-road tailgate

Reactions: 02SteelBlue