Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Show us what you are drinking / smoking today

WesTex TJ

Supporting Member
The beer’s pretty good but the can is Greeeat!
IMG_9003.JPG
IMG_9003II.jpg

Cross-Threaded-06TJ

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
When I first saw the title of this thread, my thought was "ok officer".....Show you what we drinking and smoking riiight.

But then I saw the thread is 2 years old and filled with awesome brews. Soo...

Jamesval035

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
View attachment 227430Wife's out of town- don't tell her I'm smoking in the house.

New World Gobernador and an Old Fashioned made w/Bulleit and Prohibition Aromatic Bitters from a local shop.

I just had Buillet this weekend. I think it’ll replace my makers mark buying. It was really good and smooth.

Drinking this today. “Day drinking”
Jelen, the j is pronounced as a “y”. Originally from Serbia. It was my favorite beer of choice when I was in Bosnia

747BB143-25D7-44C6-AC26-02117B9B6954.jpeg

BoldlyGoing

TJ Addict
I just had Buillet this weekend. I think it’ll replace my makers mark buying. It was really good and smooth.

Drinking this today. “Day drinking”
Jelen, the j is pronounced as a “y”. Originally from Serbia. It was my favorite beer of choice when I was in Bosnia

View attachment 234919
Good on ya.

But beware- the problem with Bulleit is that it's so damn easy to drink, it goes down like Kool aid. Easy to end up making questionable decisions.

WesTex TJ

Supporting Member
Good on ya.

But beware- the problem with Bulleit is that it's so damn easy to drink, it goes down like Kool aid. Easy to end up making questionable decisions.
I did a little backhoe work for a friend the other day, didn't pay worth a damn, but he did drop this bottle off today. On your recommendation I'll probably crack the seal on it about Saturday! Won't need to make decisions that day. o_O
IMG_9126.JPG