Show us what you are drinking / smoking today

Well the snow rolled in. We should be done soon though.
Sapporo with lunch, and a Gurkha park Avenue (great value) with some Hawaiian grown coffee.

20190521_095332.jpg

20190521_115147.jpg

20190522_115835.jpg

Reactions: mots
Whistle pig 10yr, neat. Park Avenue cigar. Wife says we dont have any more room for new bottles so I have to pick one to sacrafice and finish, so a memorial day rye day, it is. Game 1 of Stanley cups go blues!

View attachment 96126
I just bought my boss a bottle of this for a birthday gift. I’ve never had it, how is it? Never had any rye to be completely honest.

Edit: Your view looks bad ass. Where do you live?

I just bought my boss a bottle of this for a birthday gift. I’ve never had it, how is it? Never had any rye to be completely honest.

Edit: Your view looks bad ass. Where do you live?
It's really good, has a nice sweetness to it on first sip, follows up with its strength. Good for on the rocks too.

I live in between Vail and beaver creek, Colorado.

Reactions: dudehitt and 04 LJ
Quick smoke before work. My Father La Reloba Mexican blend. Good middle of the road cigar, picked up a box a few years ago and I'm down to my last one. Probably wouldn't buy another box, nothing special.

Monkey blend coffee roasted by a friends small shop in St. Louis.

This table top cigar lighter I got for Christmas is amazing, lights even in strong winds.

20190531_125840.jpg

Reactions: Tray Burge
Quick smoke before work. My Father La Reloba Mexican blend. Good middle of the road cigar, picked up a box a few years ago and I'm down to my last one. Probably wouldn't buy another box, nothing special.

This table top cigar lighter I got for Christmas is amazing, lights even in strong winds.

View attachment 97157
I was going to ask what that was when I saw it in the last pic.

View attachment 97157
I was scared there for a minute, thought you were going to tell us the coffee you are drinking is Kopi Luwak,,, Wheeew!

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Took a break from smoking some. Weathers great, ice had this blurry montecristo for around 2 years in my humidor. Cuban leaf, always a good blend. Picked it up in Macedonia visiting my then fiance.

20190709_155957.jpg

I was so pissed when Hoya quit making their Churchills I thought I'd never find another cigar that had that amazing hazelnut flavor again. I just got these Hoja Epicure No. 1's (about 5.8x48) in and as always, tried one right after I opened them and meh, so so?
However, after only one week in the humidor that beautiful hazelnut flavor started pouring through and the longer they sit the more pronounced it gets! I'm in Heaven again!

IMG_0872.JPG

The Cohiba's are great, don't get me wrong, but so over rated IMO. They're a lot more out there just as good and even better for a lot less.
IMG_0834.JPG

Last edited: