Show us what you are drinking / smoking today

The "Bespoke" Cuban are a custom rolled line for Puro Express and are some of the finest and most complex cigars I've ever had in my life, as long as your not hung up on having to display a cigar band when you smoke.
IMG_0077.JPG

I could believe it. Maybe I have a tiny mouth but those hurt my jaw after awhile and feel awkward smoking. They are visually fun though.
Yeah Malo they were just too fat, but they were an experimental run by Bespoke on Puro Express to see how they would be accepted. We only paid like $125.00 for 25! The Bespokes aren't cheap either, they're great cigars especially for a bundle cigar and people not hung up on having a label, they come in a humidified plain cardboard box (lol). Oh yeah, they where a huge success because the price went up to like $300+ for 25 after the promotional sale.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Yeah Malo they were just too fat, but they were an experimental run by Bespoke on Puro Express to see how they would be accepted. We only paid like $125.00 for 25! The Bespokes aren't cheap either, they're great cigars especially for a bundle cigar and people not hung up on having a label, they come in a humidified plain cardboard box (lol). Oh yeah, they where a huge success because the price went up to like $300+ for 25 after the promotional sale.
Where do you normally order from? JR has been good, I grew up in NC near there. Also recently got an order from pipesandcigars.com that arrived perfectly.

Where do you normally order from? JR has been good, I grew up in NC near there. Also recently got an order from pipesandcigars.com that arrived perfectly.
the only "Domestic" (as we call them) I smoke is Opus X, all others are Cuban and we get them from Puro Express or iHavanas out of Switzerland.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
My Mango-Pineapple Margarita, wife's Black cask 100 proof CM rum & soda in the background followed by a shot of CM Cannon Blast rum on this fine summer Thursday in July.

20190711_143054.jpg

If I still enjoyed fine cigars, a nice dark full wrap churchill or maybe just a simple Clint Eastwood style ramrod would be burning right now with those boat drinks....

Those look mighty fine. What's your humidor setup?

Picked up a little something special for my birthday, let's hope it arrives in good shape.
I have several humidors right now, plan is to get them consoloidated when I get my walk-in humidor done in my den upstairs. 68-70% @ 72-73 home ambient temp is where we keep it.
What do you have coming?

I have several humidors right now, plan is to get them consoloidated when I get my walk-in humidor done in my den upstairs. 68-70% @ 72-73 home ambient temp is where we keep it.
What do you have coming?
I could never keep my wood humidor very stable here in the dry high climate so I got a wineador and it works perfect. I dont even need to run it. I use bovida packs to keep it at 69/70 and about 65 degrees.

Some RP 1979 vintage. I have some of the 2003, 1990 vintage, and smoked a 1999 when I proposed to my wife.

I could never keep my wood humidor very stable here in the dry high climate so I got a wineador and it works perfect. I dont even need to run it. I use bovida packs to keep it at 69/70 and about 65 degrees.

Some RP 1979 vintage. I have some of the 2003, 1990 vintage, and smoked a 1999 when I proposed to my wife.
What's an RP? Vintage I got.