Show us what you are drinking / smoking today

Montecristo's are one of my favorites, rich in nutty flavor's, sweet licorice with creamy chocolate to boot!
View attachment 103614
I've got a monte Open Junior that I'm lighting right now.

Weekend away in Denver having some work done on the jeep. I've wanted to get the yippee for awhile and never found a reasonable price before today. Thanks Costco!

The Willard pipe is one of my grandfathers from the 50's that my family gave me and I cleaned up and polished. Will use it for the first time this week when I get some more tobacco while I'm here in Denver.

20190805_125126.jpg

This is where they host the donkey show every Sunday.

20190805_133711.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rasband
Enjoy, I've got some Montecristo #2 on the way right now. The Open Masters are a great line.
Enjoyed one of these on Saturday, one of my favorites.
Bolivar Royal Coronas.
IMG_0953.JPG

Reactions: MaloStapalo
I've got a monte Open Junior that I'm lighting right now.

Weekend away in Denver having some work done on the jeep. I've wanted to get the yippee for awhile and never found a reasonable price before today. Thanks Costco!

The Willard pipe is one of my grandfathers from the 50's that my family gave me and I cleaned up and polished. Will use it for the first time this week when I get some more tobacco while I'm here in Denver.

View attachment 108279

This is where they host the donkey show every Sunday.

View attachment 108290

Only some sundays ;)

Have you hit up Edwards for tobacco in the area (Broadway)? Back when I enjoyed my pipe that was the place I liked the best.

Picked up some black beauty Maduro wrappers in the Keys. Luckily we are back in the high an dry mountains but my heart breaks for the bahamas. tomorrow morning we will start to see the extent of the hurricane damage.

20190831_195652.jpg

20190831_111032.jpg

20190830_160556.jpg

20190901_220815.jpg

Reactions: derekmac
Went out of the country for vacation and spent some time in a cigar smokers paradise, La Casa Del Habano! Let's say I almost met my quota. lol
Me and my best friend took the wives on a cruise for a week.
IMG_E1066.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

Absolutely nothing! Fire department showed up just after I got done smoking some beef...someone called but didnt stop to see if we were all right at my house, they just drove by and called 911. Since I had turned off the grill, there was no smoke when the fire department showed up so the fire department spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out what house was called in, which wound up being mine. Once we figured it out, embarrassment set in. Oh well live and learn. Tim

Pepsi and nothing. Never developed a taste for alcohol or nicotine. I don’t think I’m missing anything. My dad and mom drank and smoked plenty and he developed emphysema. Lost my mom and a lot of aunts and uncles to cancer. Pays your money and takes your chances.

It’s this country’s affluence, real and imaginary, everyone’s a wannabe connoisseur, my father never drank a beer from a micro brewery, he drank the cheapest brand or the bars draft and smoked Chesterfield Kings until he quit only to pick up King Edward cigars. Hardly cubans.

Last edited: