Show us what you are drinking / smoking today

Finally stumbled on a bottle
20221015_142135.jpg

20221015_142308.jpg

And it fits nicely in the cabinet
20221015_142726.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, looks like a good smoke…enjoy

They aren't bad. I really like the Diesel brand. But @ $120 a box of 20 I buy cheaper ones for smoking when I'm just working out in the garage. Then I save the better ones for when I'm relaxing.

They aren't bad. I really like the Diesel brand. But @ $120 a box of 20 I buy cheaper ones for smoking when I'm just working out in the garage. Then I save the better ones for when I'm relaxing.

Totally get that, did a quick search and they seem to get high reviews too. I am not a big smoker but do enjoy a good cigar for sure. Nothing like kicking back with a good drink and smoke to relax. Enjoy it!

Reactions: Wildman
Totally get that, did a quick search and they seem to get high reviews too. I am not a big smoker but do enjoy a good cigar for sure. Nothing like kicking back with a good drink and smoke to relax. Enjoy it!

Get a 5 pack to try them out. Or if you look at Cigar International, they have a sampler pack of Diesel cigars that would give you a selection of many of their different types.

Depending on what I'm doing I can smoke 2-3 cigars in a day when I'm in the garage working.

Get a 5 pack to try them out. Or if you look at Cigar International, they have a sampler pack of Diesel cigars that would give you a selection of many of their different types.

Depending on what I'm doing I can smoke 2-3 cigars in a day when I'm in the garage working.

Yep, that is exactly the site I checked and will do that. My wife gets me a gift for Christmas each year that is different gifts every 3 months and one is a bag of 5 different cigars…I really like the variety to try. Good idea, thanks

99B8CD60-4F0C-45F8-AE47-D7E6950F0D13.jpeg

Frey Ranch Distillery, out of Fallon Nevada.
A working ranch/distillery that grows all their grains and malts on the premises. They sell their bourbon and rye commercially, but you can only buy this one at the ranch.

A cool place to visit/taste at. Picked up this one for a little holiday cheer at the family Christmas gathering. 😸

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj