Show us what you are drinking / smoking today

MaloStapalo

Release the Kraken
Supporting Member
Let's see what everyone's enjoying now that spring is here!

Excellent beer, so floral right from the beginning. Would definitely buy again.

Romeo's are not my favorite but this one was pretty decent. Not much flavor though and really light on the mouth feel. Draw was good.

20190422_180547.jpg

20190422_180532.jpg

I’ve been enjoying that Liquid Paradise as well, for a bigger batch brewery. Otherwise I’ve been sampling my local brews (Lone Tree Brewing) and being pretty happy with their taps, though I wish more of the IPAs were canned.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
I enjoy my coors light:)

When I am feeling saucy Ill buy a small batch bourbon. Typically one of the local ones, Breckenridge Straight Bourbon or Wyoming Whiskey small batch.

A fine single malt scotch. Don't smoke cigars anymore but a fine Cubano Romeo y Julieta would have gone great with Glenlivet XXV. Churchill style I guess.......

25 years and smooth.......

That or when I win the lotto a bottle of 75 year old King Henry the VIII. Last bottle was over 100 years old when I enjoyed the last drop....

Last edited:
Reactions: MaloStapalo
And some think Jeeping is an expensive hobby....... :eek:

Hell, I can enjoy my cousins Tennessee moonshine just as good plus if I run outa gas the Jeep will run on it too!

@ 5PM here at work I will be enjoying an 805 IPA or one of Irwindale's finest ales..... Miller time. When I get home it will be a Ballast Point Sculpin IPA or maybe a big eye, Fathom or any one of their other IPA's....

"Cheers guys"
RR

Last edited:
A fine single malt scotch. Don't smoke cigars anymore but a fine Cubano Romeo y Julieta would have gone great with Glenlivet XXV. Churchill style I guess.......

25 years and smooth.......View attachment 90043
That or when I win the lotto a bottle of 75 year old King Henry the VIII. Last bottle was over 100 years old when I enjoyed the last drop....
Ooooooo Mamacita, definitely want.

I am a big fan of montecristo, especially the Havana ones, although this one is just a US bought white series. Today was one I picked up at JR's when I went back home to visit family. Last time I smoked one of these it was on the beach of NC before the last hurricane.

Dayblazer beer is a low abv beer that's perfect for a day on the river or anywhere suns involved.

20190424_122651.jpg

20190424_122044.jpg

I haven't drank it in years, but I have to take it with the worm and typically sipped it straight. Maybe I need a different delivery method though.