Show us what you are drinking / smoking today

The beer’s pretty good but the can is Greeeat!
IMG_9003.JPG
IMG_9003II.jpg

When I first saw the title of this thread, my thought was "ok officer".....Show you what we drinking and smoking riiight.

But then I saw the thread is 2 years old and filled with awesome brews. Soo...

View attachment 227430Wife's out of town- don't tell her I'm smoking in the house.

New World Gobernador and an Old Fashioned made w/Bulleit and Prohibition Aromatic Bitters from a local shop.

I just had Buillet this weekend. I think it’ll replace my makers mark buying. It was really good and smooth.

Drinking this today. “Day drinking”
Jelen, the j is pronounced as a “y”. Originally from Serbia. It was my favorite beer of choice when I was in Bosnia

747BB143-25D7-44C6-AC26-02117B9B6954.jpeg

I just had Buillet this weekend. I think it’ll replace my makers mark buying. It was really good and smooth.

Drinking this today. “Day drinking”
Jelen, the j is pronounced as a “y”. Originally from Serbia. It was my favorite beer of choice when I was in Bosnia

View attachment 234919
Good on ya.

But beware- the problem with Bulleit is that it's so damn easy to drink, it goes down like Kool aid. Easy to end up making questionable decisions.

Good on ya.

But beware- the problem with Bulleit is that it's so damn easy to drink, it goes down like Kool aid. Easy to end up making questionable decisions.
I did a little backhoe work for a friend the other day, didn't pay worth a damn, but he did drop this bottle off today. On your recommendation I'll probably crack the seal on it about Saturday! Won't need to make decisions that day. o_O
IMG_9126.JPG