Show Us Your Camp Photos

There is a YouTube video on how to make a box that sticks out the truck to allow you to lay down. Smart idea but a lot of work, I’m ok with pitching a tent!
Oh yeah, that rings a bell. Is that the one that slides out on heavy duty slides, and then has a tent-like cover under the liftgate?

1629686304411.jpeg

Truckhaven Ca.

The kids might be the only ones that would fit camping in a TJ! When I had my seats out, I tried figuring out configurations that would work, and best I came up with was removed passenger seat, a paltform straight back, and feet up on top of the dashboard. Still don't think an adult would fit that well :LOL:
What about a hobbit half breed ?...I've done the measurements and I would fit without the front passenger seat and rear seat. with 3 inches spare !!! lol 😬

Roughing it for a long weekend up in the Wasatch range, N Utah. Some asshole drove a 600 head sheep heard through the camp every morning. The kids got a kick out of it but the volume of sheep shit everywhere was less than ideal. The dogs did a good job maintaining a perimeter.

1629974169342.jpeg

1629974345276.jpeg

1629974388827.jpeg

The kids might be the only ones that would fit camping in a TJ! When I had my seats out, I tried figuring out configurations that would work, and best I came up with was removed passenger seat, a paltform straight back, and feet up on top of the dashboard. Still don't think an adult would fit that well :LOL:

I tried it once......Once lol

Roughing it for a long weekend up in the Wasatch range, N Utah. Some asshole drove a 600 head sheep heard through the camp every morning. The kids got a kick out of it but the volume of sheep shit everywhere was less than ideal. The dogs did a good job maintaining a perimeter.

View attachment 273176

View attachment 273178

View attachment 273179
Hah I had similar happen to us, instead it was a herd of free range Cows roaming through our camp. Cow pie everywhere after!