Showing off

it just fits

20180630_183746.jpg

I ran some angry eyes on mine for about a year....Not the grill (I'd never do that) I just plasti-dipped the lights..( they held up well ) I did it mainly for my kids and a bit of fun, after all Jeeps are all about fun.

@Paparock1 - your Jeep actually looks great. Love the flag. The stace is mean too. The angry eyes, while not a popular choice around here, at least you don’t have the entire angry bird grille. I was just joking about the ban thing, I’m sure you know that. All are welcome here. Even @Squatch and his pink pony. Oh, wait...

Reactions: Squatch
@Paparock1 - your Jeep actually looks great. Love the flag. The stace is mean too. The angry eyes, while not a popular choice around here, at least you don’t have the entire angry bird grille. I was just joking about the ban thing, I’m sure you know that. All are welcome here. Even @Squatch and his pink pony. Oh, wait...
NO sir your post made me laugh and it didn't bother me at all. that's the great part about being an individual. imagine if all our jeeps looked the same. no thank you! there are styles that are not for me but I do admire when everyone puts there personal touch on something. Even people who believe totally different than I do..... I enjoy this site and I have thick skin. have a great day

Kind of looks like it is crosseyed looking up to me, more than it is angry?

You should take my advice and pull the tape off of the left headlight and cover the light on the right completely and change it to "Pirate eyes!" Nobody has taken my advice yet, but you may just be mad enough to try it! arrr!