Sick video: Yukon Axle/Gear is strong

Fouledplugs

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
I am a huge fan of Yukon Gear and Axle. Have been for a long time. All my cralwers have their gears and axles in them. Needless to say they are tough. See the abuse in the video below.

Also, this channel is awesome. A must subscibe if you dont follow them on youtube.

Reactions: Woodrow
that was bad ass a little and over kill on the donuts but i would love to have a rig like that

Hoonigan is more about donuts than Krispy Kreme. Gets old after a while. Still, BA rig, for certain! Just love the sound of a raging big block! If you look just outside of their lot, there's a trailer park with a bunch of older trailers in it. I'm sure those neighbors just love these guys!

Last edited:
I can get my re-gear done in Austin with Yukon parts for $1580. Best price I’ve found in my area.

Reactions: Reign Mack
Monster engine and I do love the smell of burnt rubber in the morning but somebody get them an angry bird grill and they are set......!!!

I can get my re-gear done in Austin with Yukon parts for $1580. Best price I’ve found in my area.
Why so high? It sounds like they are trying to charge you for two new carriers where you should only need one if you use a S35 kit (One for the Dana 30, s35 replaces your rear carrier). Your re-gear price with Yukon should be roughly $1400 + Cost of rear locker. $1600.00 is a lot.

Why so high? It sounds like they are trying to charge you for two new carriers where you should only need one if you use a S35 kit (One for the Dana 30, s35 replaces your rear carrier). Your re-gear price with Yukon should be roughly $1400 + Cost of rear locker. $1600.00 is a lot.
Thanks. I’ll call and ask them on that. The $1580 is a public advertisement.

The other places I’ve checked are $1800 and $1915!