TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

"Silver lining" of the Coronavirus Virus lock down

Kaptainkid1

TJ Enthusiast
Its appears human population slowing down has shown many place has cleaner air and is returning back to many point on the planet. This pandemic is proving that man has impact on global warning and global pollution.
WHY TRUMP SUPPORTER want to dirty this planet with stupid diesel meme on coal rolling and anti Greta Thunberg.
Go out and take deep breathe of fresh air!
REAL NEWS!

Screenshot_20200329-202616_Dolphin.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: billiebob

Apparition

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Scientific proof that global warming is caused by Trump supporters! Read it here at the left leaning The Guardian!
No doubt global warming is real. The spot I’m sitting in right now used to be covered by a giant glacier.

Problem is all that ice started melting well before people started rolling coal.

I find the article interesting that it doesn’t show a map of the USA, is it because we don’t have dark spots to showcase?

OP
Kaptainkid1

Kaptainkid1

TJ Enthusiast
Scientific proof that global warming is caused by Trump supporters! Read it here at the left leaning The Guardian!
Here is more left leaning Real News.
Like I said go out and take a deep breath.
Stop hating! Or post a picture of self trashing up the world. Either way we have only one planet and we share this place.

From The New York Times: Traffic and Pollution Plummet as U.S. Cities Shut Down for Coronavirus A satellite that detects pollution linked to cars and trucks shows declines over major metropolitan areas, including Los Angeles, Seattle, and New York.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/03/22/climate/coronavirus-usa-traffic.html?smid

Here is Trump's new rules for polluters!

Screenshot_20200330-100450_Dolphin.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Kaptainkid1

Kaptainkid1

TJ Enthusiast
No doubt global warming is real. The spot I’m sitting in right now used to be covered by a giant glacier.

Problem is all that ice started melting well before people started rolling coal.

I find the article interesting that it doesn’t show a map of the USA, is it because we don’t have dark spots to showcase?
From The New York Times:

Traffic and Pollution Plummet as U.S. Cities Shut Down for Coronavirus

A satellite that detects pollution linked to cars and trucks shows declines over major metropolitan areas, including Los Angeles, Seattle, and New York.

20200330_101216.jpg
Screenshot_20200330-101322_NYTimes.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Apparition

Equilibrium31

Done here.
Supporting Member
Ok, now directly correlate it to global warming
Are you asking how emissions correlate to climate change?

bedhed

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
WHY TRUMP SUPPORTER want to dirty this planet with stupid diesel meme on coal rolling and anti Greta Thunberg.

REAL NEWS!
This, and "REAL NEWS!" mentioned in the same breath. Come on, man.

I found the post interesting up to this point.

OP
Kaptainkid1

Kaptainkid1

TJ Enthusiast
This, and "REAL NEWS!" mentioned in the same breath. Come on, man.

I found the post interesting up to this point.
Too political? Unfortunately that the line that separates us from reality. "Fake News" and "Real News". Any case go outside and take a deep breath it's clean!

bedhed

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Too political? Unfortunately that the line that separates us from reality. "Fake News" and "Real News". Any case go outside and take a deep breath it's clean!
No need for politics in this one, but it wasn't too political. It was too ignorant. At least show some data for us to see that every Trump supporter rolls coal.

You shared links for the pollution aspect. Just toss those links in there too.

OP
Kaptainkid1

Kaptainkid1

TJ Enthusiast

04LJ_TX

Supporting Member
WHY TRUMP SUPPORTER want to dirty this planet
You live in Los Angeles. Isn't that one of the dirtiest places in the U.S. in terms of air quality?

And you're doing your part by driving around a gas guzzling Jeep Wrangler?

Seems to me like you'd be better off driving a Tesla or something far less pollutant. At least that way you wouldn't be contributing anymore to your already shitty air quality via the consumption of more fossil fuels.