WTB: Single wheel spacer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need longer bolts to put my spear tire on, so 1 - 1.5 , and not sure pattern since there is only 3 lugs on the carrier. Guessing the same as on the TJ 5x4.5
Longer bolts will not help; unless you're planning on stacking washers on them.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Reactions: Semper_Fi13
Longer bolts will not help; unless you're planning on stacking washers on them.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
I have a 32 11.5 spear that I need to be able to put back on the Jeep. My factory mount will not let me put the rim on

I was in the same situation; I used something like this. Not cheap exactly, but at least it was sold individually. I installed the Morryde kit with offset brackets so I don't need the spacer anymore. PM me if interested.

IMG_9208[1].JPG
IMG_9209[1].JPG

Reactions: JMT and Lax22
What’s that brackets, I’m interested just need to get some funds, putting 5k in the Jeep over the last month has hurt me a little

I have factory ACOLA rims and I can’t get the spear tire on the factory holder. The lugs are to short so I cut the rubber pieces but still can’t get enough threats to put lugs on

I have factory ACOLA rims and I can’t get the spear tire on the factory holder. The lugs are to short so I cut the rubber pieces but still can’t get enough threats to put lugs on
It sounds like you have so much backspacing on that rim that when the tire hits the snubbers the rim still isn’t seated on the tire carrier. The spacer @TRevs offered you should work to get the rim seated and threads engaged. Then you’ll have to get the snubbers adjusted so the tire is firmly against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.