Sinning...in thought only

Bend Oregon isn't what it used to be either. A lot of nut job californians have polluted the area. I fear it won't be long before it becomes as crazy as Portland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Oregon DMV said that 80% of licenses they get turned in (for new Oregon licenses) are California driver's licenses. So it's safe to assume they're everywhere in Oregon!

Reactions: StG58 and BendLarry
Tee'hee, not everywhere just yet. There are places where they swear they hear banjo music, and feel compelled to paddle faster. I try not to discourage that belief. :firedevil:

That movie did more to both showcase some great music and make it look like only inbred people liked it.

I'm good with that. Bluegrass and folk music of that genre are geat. There's a lot there, and it doesn't need to be commercialized. My humble opinion only, of course.

Bend Oregon isn't what it used to be either. A lot of nut job Southern californians have polluted the area. I fear it won't be long before it becomes as crazy as Portland.

Here, let me fix this for you.

Reactions: StG58
The bay area is lib headquarters. Many far northern Californians do not consider the bay are as "northern CA." Their cutoff is somewhere around Redding or so. They are just trying to distance themselves from nut job central :D

The Oregon DMV said that 80% of licenses they get turned in (for new Oregon licenses) are California driver's licenses. So it's safe to assume they're everywhere in Oregon!
I was talking to my bro-in-law when we visited them in Medford. He said everyone he has talked to fall into two categories; life long Oregonians and California transplants with almost no in-between. Even my moms neighbor who moved from CO was originally from CA.

It is a pity that the folks that moved to OR to "escape" the CA bs, brought the bs with them. Sorry fellas. If we moved there, you can be assured we would be coming with guns, Jeeps, and conservative values :D

Reactions: JMT and BendLarry
I was talking to my bro-in-law when we visited them in Medford. He said everyone he has talked to fall into two categories; life long Oregonians and California transplants with almost no in-between. Even my moms neighbor who moved from CO was originally from CA.

It is a pity that the folks that moved to OR to "escape" the CA bs, brought the bs with them. Sorry fellas. If we moved there, you can be assured we would be coming with guns, Jeeps, and conservative values :D

Yep, that's the crappy part. We're getting the Californian's here that I don't want! Like you said, they're brining with them all their bullshit (and their politics), and it's just making a state (Oregon) that was already so far left, become something even worse!

Reactions: BendLarry
Can't you just take Portland and surround it by a big wall like they did in "Escape from New York". Snake would keep them liberals in line! I say do the same with the Bay Area and LA and we might have something. Nevada folk hate Californians too.

Can't you just take Portland and surround it by a big wall like they did in "Escape from New York". Snake would keep them liberals in line! I say do the same with the Bay Area and LA and we might have something. Nevada folk hate Californians too.

I could only wish!