Skyjacker 2" Spacer lift

Mnm113

I have a 2000 TJ and I'm looking to install a 2" Skyjacker spacer lift . I'd like to put 33 on it , just want it for looks and will be doing no off-roading . Friend has it on his 04 , any input would help greatly. I'm new to owning a Jeep

Be aware that many 2" spacer lifts are actually only 1.75". With that in mind, neither is really enough for 33's. If you really want to only run it on the street, you need to add probably 2" of bumpstop to avoid crushing the flares going over speed bumps, into drive ways, etc.

With 33" tires you'll really want something closer to 3" or more of lift in order to clear the 33" tires and look good.

33" tires will indeed fit with a 2" spacer lift, but it might look a little tight.

With 33" tires you'll really want something closer to 3" or more of lift in order to clear the 33" tires and look good.

33" tires will indeed fit with a 2" spacer lift, but it might look a little tight.
So with that

So with that kit , it says the max tire size is 32 , I guess that will be the best bet . Has anyone used this kit?

Lots of people use spacer lifts, super common. Skyjacker is just one seller of such kits. A 32 would definitely fit better but you will still need to bump stop it correctly. Depending on wheel back spacing, you may need to add a washer or two to the steering stop to prevent rubbing at full lock.

Reactions: Mnm113 and StG58
Lots of people use spacer lifts, super common. Skyjacker is just one seller of such kits. A 32 would definitely fit better but you will still need to bump stop it correctly. Depending on wheel back spacing, you may need to add a washer or two to the steering stop to prevent rubbing at full lock.
Thanks Rob