California Slick Rock / Deer Valley Trail July 18-19th

Added to Calendar: 07-18-20, 07-19-20

When I first saw that it reminded me of Cadillac Hill, and I thought holly crap :poop::eek:
were is [B]Midnight LJR[/B] he was suppose to be the trail boss, now all of a sudden I am the f'ing front of the line, way to give an old guy a heart attack.

So I started up my little 6 cyl ( no V8 like Indy ) pushed in the clutch hit the front and rear locker switches,
reciting three Hail Marys did the sign of the cross, 🙏 all which helped more than you know. And up we went, 😂 this maybe my new ritual

🤣 That hill definitely has a wow factor as you pull up to it. The contrast adds to because it turns into a dirt road for a bit before you get there.

I was like “oh crap! that’s bigger than I remember” lol.

Reactions: Daryl and Indy
OK somewhere I posted this, but for the life of me I can't find where I did.

So is anyone interested in finishing this trip by doing the Deer Valley trail on Aug 8th ?
Let me know if your in

DrDmoney I thought you had replied yes but as I said I can't find my post WTF

Reactions: DrDmoney and Alex01
OK somewhere I posted this, but for the life of me I can't find where I did.

So is anyone interested in finishing this trip by doing the Deer Valley trail on Aug 8th ?
Let me know if your in

DrDmoney I thought you had replied yes but as I said I can't find my post WTF
I'd love to go but I can not commit right now. Between not currently having rear shocks firmly attached to my jeep and my stepdaughter's return date up in the air it will be a last-second decision.

It looks like a small group so I think I will toss it onto the Regional Forums to see if I get any more interest if thats OK with you guys

Plumber1
My Navigator he has a TJ on 35's w/rear ARB
DrDmoney
Lonewolf

Reactions: DrDmoney
🤣 That hill definitely has a wow factor as you pull up to it. The contrast adds to because it turns into a dirt road for a bit before you get there.

I was like “oh crap! that’s bigger than I remember” lol.
Midnight
are you up for this trip ?

I won't be able to make it. My step daughter flys down that day and I'm confident I'd be murdered if I asked the wife to bring the baby and 3 yr old to the airport to get her while I go on a trip.

Have fun you guys. I'm still down for a Fordyce trip though later in the month if we can make it happen.