California Slick Rock Sat. June 26th

And just a few misc pictures for the run

IMG_8668.jpg

IMG_8670.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

Well i have more than spent my parts budget this year so i have to break it before i can upgrade.
Hard to break an open diff but here's to trying
200.gif

Yeah need something stronger 7k ft and it struggles for 30 psi
What are you using now? The single ARB I had worked great, and hopefully will continue to on Jim's. It was about 4 min a tire from 8-25. @Plumber1 and @Daryl converted me to the York after seeing they took 1 min a tire to fill.

People seem to like the Viair - I think thunderhead uses one as well.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000X9AXR8/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Hard to break an open diff but here's to trying
View attachment 261868

What are you using now? The single ARB I had worked great, and hopefully will continue to on Jim's. It was about 4 min a tire from 8-25. @Plumber1 and @Daryl converted me to the York after seeing they took 1 min a tire to fill.

People seem to like the Viair - I think thunderhead uses one as well.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000X9AXR8/?tag=wranglerorg-20
I have a VIair but its only the 65 or 88P. worked well with 33 x 10.5 but struggles with the 35 x 12. That is probably the level pump I will be looking at soon

Well, that was a blast. Not the Slick Rock I remember, but fun.
Missed everyone at the end of the trail. We went hunting for a bathroom at the lake for the girls and air up. Wanted to say thanks. Great group of guys and hope to hit the trail with everyone again. As long as the ban on JKs keeps getting delayed.
View attachment 261659
View attachment 261670View attachment 261672View attachment 261673View attachment 261676View attachment 261675
Sorry for the bit of delay at the start my son has not taken the jeep out for a couple of years ( he has young kids and sports ) so he was a bit unsure of the first downhill part. 😲 I think once he did it his confidence returned and he felt a little more at ease.

Yea when we got to the end of the trail I lost you know, now I know why. It was a fun day, being the only TJ though on a Wrangler TJ event was kind of funny 1 YJ, 2 JK,'s, and 1 TJ but after you and @Gone-N-Done-It explained the JK's don't really do many trips it makes sense. Well as Tom Cruse said in Top Gun " You can be my wing man anytime" 😁. I hope both you guys made it home safe, we stayed up and played golf today at Sequoia Woods CC, so it was a full weekend for us.

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
Sorry for the bit of delay at the start my son has not taken the jeep out for a couple of years ( he has young kids and sports ) so he was a bit unsure of the first downhill part. 😲 I think once he did it his confidence returned and he felt a little more at ease.

Yea when we got to the end of the trail I lost you know, now I know why. It was a fun day, being the only TJ though on a Wrangler TJ event was kind of funny 1 YJ, 2 JK,'s, and 1 TJ but after you and @Gone-N-Done-It explained the JK's don't really do many trips it makes sense. Well as Tom Cruse said in Top Gun " You can be my wing man anytime" 😁. I hope both you guys made it home safe, we stayed up and played golf today at Sequoia Woods CC, so it was a full weekend for us.
I actually ended up behind @Fish Family JKU on the way home

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney