Smoke coming out of dash vents???

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Ok so weird one here...

I start my Jeep up yesterday and idling just a minute or so and I notice smoke gently lingering out of my windshield defrost vent, then also out of the side vents too. It didn't smell like smoke or like anything burning/melting, so I just turned on the a/c and you can't see it.

Anyone have any idea as to what could be going on here? Or am I just losing my mind.

I've had this happen too in my other vehicle. It's just moist humid air, no worries. Just keep mentioning the word moist to your wife or girl friend and they will love it, its there favorite word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know lots of women that hate that word and I say it often around each of them LOL. What do they have against it anyways? I've yet to comprehend that...

Last edited:
I've had this happen too in my other vehicle. It's just moist humid air, no worries. Just keep mentioning the word moist to your wife or girl friend and they will love it, its there favorite word.

Especially when you use it on Thanksgiving at her parents house

f191f9697f5348a5d2c545087d8fc7ed.jpg

Sent from my NX16A11264 using Tapatalk